Do you exercise regularly?

Broauve

Reaction score
If so, what's your routine like? And what are your intentions and goals for it?

Avoid getting a potbelly, I do a lot of walking like 5 mile or my longest walks of around 10 miles, country walks being the best, I have a few weights I use, but can never really get into a routine, it's just random at the moment, I'm happy that I can control my weight, If I do eat much I walk it off or pump a few weights.

Seems to work for me.

I used to exercise 5 days a week for 90 minutes and then I got very very sick in February of 2020. Knocked me out for 2 weeks. Not sure if it was Covid19 as they wouldn't let me test at the time. Since then, my joints started hurting more, making exercise painful, and then the shut downs happened. I had to adjust to teaching from home so I didn't move around as much as I did in the classroom. Gained weight. Then, we returned to in-person school last Fall, but for some reason, my job required so much more paperwork that I was doing so much work at home every night trying to keep up. At least I am moving around at school and I park far from my school so I could walk more. My joint pains are gone now. I just want to get back to working out, but will do it slowly by getting a bike or swim as my summer break will start this week. Hopefully, I wont be so burnt out the following school year and can have energy left to work out after work like I did before. Or maybe, I am just getting old. LOL!

Exercise? Why? Oh yah! That guy that mows his big lawn with his rideing lawnmower then pays a treadmill , why he didn't get a push mower?:dunno:

Yes, 3-5 times a week for strength training and low impact cardio. I do a few stretch exercises daily twice a day. It sounds extreme, but it is a part of my routine. It is like brushing your teeth.

I usually do. Been lazy a bit lately though lol. I go to the gym mostly for cario, and ride my mountain bike.

Back