Do you believe that everyone was born for a reason?

Yep; Every one was born with a reason, each movement we did has a reason too. ;)

Yes,just like some people hear and some can't.There is a reason for it.

Hmmm, reason is probably the worst trait human beings have, no wonder we have arrogance to be 'above' other species and sosphicated killing methods that reflected this elaborated stupidity

Yes,just like some people hear and some can't.There is a reason for it.

my preliminary data shows this to be true

some reasons for people being deaf include:

acquired deafness following trauma or infection
age-related deafness
genetic deafness from birth caused by a defective cochlea or other obstruction or deformity of the inner ear

The_More_You_Know.jpg

age-related deafness
genetic deafness from birth caused by a defective cochlea or other obstruction or deformity of the inner ear

The_More_You_Know.jpg

I have two of these.

My parents didn't mean to make me, yet I got made despite the use of a diaphragm. The diaphragm could've made me the way I am by changing which sperm got to the egg. Now I find and make my reasons to live.

There has to be a reason why I am here on Earth and why I have to be Deaf on Earth. I guess the reason is God (Manitou, our Great Creator) put me on Earth to face hardship and to help people like friendship and just survive in spite of crime, war, murder and betrayal (lying), point finger with blame and etc. Being Deaf also help parents to accept that we are not perfect in the eye of Manitou and also to tell the hearing people that we want ASL, not oral only method. Everyone of us have a purpose for a reason to be on earth that a person can turn out great, do great things and not feel negative all the time. You just gotta have faith and just stay positive in spite of everything. Am I making sense to you? :cool:

Hmmm, reason is probably the worst trait human beings have, no wonder we have a certain kind of arrogance to be 'above' all other species and which sophisticated killings takes place using elaborated method reflects elaborated stupidity.

Another way of looking at 'reason' indeed we have higher reasoning capability over other animals, like time and time again when looking closer to nature which those humble scientist intends us to reconsider the value of 'lesser' animals - the 'language-less' beasts have supreme, or the seemingly insignificant insects may possess amazing predatory instincts that computers could never ever surpass/ Nevermind the destructive powers of nuclear weapons or tracking capability of guided missles or such, besides the point. It has often been attempted to convey that - we may end up in awe to nature that bring us to more awe to the very complex nature of animals existence.

An entirely different way of looking at reason, its like fate, we have to solve the riddle of life, that is with us 24/7/365 for not one supreme reason, but many tiny 'life's secrets' some work, some dont and some for others and some is best left alone. That very thing about what we learn (not at school, im talking more about inside our heads and hearts) can also be the WRONG lessons, we might never know it until the die we die. That is if this mystical reasons actually exist. So its best to be the best we can be for reasons we might not be able to save ourselves from the wrath of God.) one second thought - leave the Jesus, god, christianity , karma from hindu and what not out of this im not even close to any of that thing, just rambling about the very mysterious nature of 'reason' like why have we got that sort of "powers to reason" ? I 'd leave it there, full stop. just another take on reason.

Cheers

We're born... we live... we die.

That's part of life.

Who says we're born for a reason. Pretty much the only reason we're born is to live and die.

We each have a purpose for being born and that everyone has a unique gift and talent, whatever it may be.

I guess I would have to say "yes", everybody here on earth is born for a reasons and there is a purpose for each one of us to still be alive. I guess it just a matter of figuring out what we are suppose to do.

age-related deafness

The_More_You_Know.jpg

Yes, I already know about that and that is not what I mean.There is a reason for everything and I am not talking about from a medical term and I think you know that.

Back