Do you believe that everyone was born for a reason?

Taurus

Reaction score
Or just born to have a life like most ppl do.. have fun as kid till adult. start working and get marry and else and blah blah u get the idea..

or share ur opinion on this..

Not in a fates sort of sense, but in a two adults made the decision to conceive sense.

Yes,there is a reason for everything.

ok, ur point of view.. is that include animals? if yes.. they didnt success their reasons cuz humans cut their lives in half.. cuz of meat..

I dont need to hear the crap of things like animals are born for reasons which are kill by humans and be eaten by humans..

ok, ur point of view.. is that include animals? if yes.. they didnt success their reasons cuz humans cut their lives in half.. cuz of meat..

I dont need to hear the crap of things like animals are born for reasons which are kill by humans and be eaten by humans..

Well my POV about this is that it's not a reason for animal to be kill, it's a reason for the human who killed the animal. The animal have their own reason to be born, anything that cause them unexpectly was other's reasons.

Well my POV about this is that it's not a reason for animal to be kill, it's a reason for the human who killed the animal. The animal have their own reason to be born, anything that cause them was other's reasons.

well that's mean MOST animals dont succes their reasons cuz their lives were too short..

spam cow's life is 2 years before be eaten by humans.. if they arent "human's food" then they can live up to 15 to 20 years..

2 years, I dont think that would enough to cover cows' reasons before they die..

I really dont know cuz I do ask myself what is my purpose on this Earth. Why am I here and how do I make my life meaningful to others? I guess many would say by being a teacher, mom, and wife. There is a part of me that I should do more for others..

I really dont know cuz I do ask myself what is my purpose on this Earth. Why am I here and how do I make my life meaningful to others? I guess many would say by being a teacher, mom, and wife. There is a part of me that I should do more for others..

well being mom, teacher, and wife.. sound like a typical human life..

I think there is a resaon that you should do what u feel that u want to do on earth before u die..

For instance, I grew up and I felt like animals are somewhat Destiny to me..
that's why I go vegan. To stay away from animal products and else.. that is vegan lifestyle..

or something is impossible to success is their reason..

I forget the name of trail.. but it is over 2,000miles of hiking from Maine to Georgia.. Very few walked through it from 6months to one year.. Thousands of people failed because they dont know how to surive through wild life..

It make me feel like I want to do it.. it could be one of my reason why i was born..

Just suggest to help you out to realize what are your reasons...

well that's mean MOST animals dont succes their reasons cuz their lives were too short..

spam cow's life is 2 years before be eaten by humans.. if they arent "human's food" then they can live up to 15 to 20 years..

2 years, I dont think that would enough to cover cows' reasons before they die..

I don't think you understand what I was saying, I was saying that when a human kill the animal, then it's not the animal's reason, it was the human's purpose.

I don't think you understand what I was saying, I was saying that when a human kill the animal, then it's not the animal's reason, it was the human's purpose.

isnt that seem like mean reasons?

To me I dont see any different if Hilter kill thousand of jews from eating hundreds of animals into ur body..

I personal think that Reasons are like the things to do that are HARMLESS to animals or ppl..

isnt that seem like mean reasons?

To me I dont see any different if Hilter kill thousand of jews from eating hundreds of animals into ur body..

I personal think that Reasons are like the things to do that are HARMLESS to animals or ppl..

Your bold fonts are exactly what I was trying to say. Hilter killing other people are not people's reason, it was Hilter's purpose.

Do you believe that everyone was born for a reason?

yes.

everyone was born because a man and a woman made sweet, sweet love without contraceptives

or

they made sweet, sweet love WITH contraceptives that failed, and cursed themselves for it

or

a woman was viciously raped and impregnated by the assailant

or

or a woman was artificially inseminated by Male Unit #4419378D.

yes.

everyone was born because a man and a woman made sweet, sweet love without contraceptives

or

they made sweet, sweet love WITH contraceptives that failed, and cursed themselves for it

or

a woman was viciously raped and impregnated by the assailant

or

or a woman was artificially inseminated by Male Unit #4419378D.

I think you was born to LEARN how to get a life

well being mom, teacher, and wife.. sound like a typical human life..

I think there is a resaon that you should do what u feel that u want to do on earth before u die..

For instance, I grew up and I felt like animals are somewhat Destiny to me..
that's why I go vegan. To stay away from animal products and else.. that is vegan lifestyle..

or something is impossible to success is their reason..

I forget the name of trail.. but it is over 2,000miles of hiking from Maine to Georgia.. Very few walked through it from 6months to one year.. Thousands of people failed because they dont know how to surive through wild life..

It make me feel like I want to do it.. it could be one of my reason why i was born..

Just suggest to help you out to realize what are your reasons...

The Appalachian Trail?

I was talking about people only.

Yep; Every one was born with a reason, each movement we did has a reason too. ;)

Back