Do you all know about Deaf Lottery Association?

Sunshinelady

Reaction score
ya´all. I do want tell you about my story.
who are "deafagent06" on AIM. that is Walter Morgan and from FLA. (maybe fake´s name)

Surprised me, when he did catching me on AIM and say Hello to me.
Walter said, you are winner $150,000. he is work for Deaf Lottery Association
I was laughing and never believe that…. B.S.
really, I never heard about that could to work for deaf Lottery Assocation.
He said, oh truth!.. you won. I am still laughing what he said? I thought, he is not normal.
better I block on AIM to him..
Do you have been getting same happened from Walter Morgan or another Deaf Lottery Association?
I did asking to my friend about that. He gave me warning if I did gave my account no etc. to Walter Morgan. He would take a lot money from my bank. another deaf from LA lost $6,000. *ouch* It make my heart hurting.
How could you all against Deaf Lottery assiciation. Do you all like it? true, I don´t like that.. *jeeez*
In germany don´t have same with "Deaf Lottery Accociation" that is good!

I wonder why deaf people in general tend to fall for the scams like that?

my mom and i watched news yesterday and we were surprised to hear that the people are scamming old people by posing as area agency worker checking on them n look for info regarding bank account etc.. i was like wow.. it was reported to police..

also person posed as a police officer selling something over phone and say its for kids camp or something like that.. only its a scam.. my mom bought light bulbs one year.. other time donated money for it.. only realize its a scam.. my mom fell for it like a fish guled and hooked.. dang.. i told mom dont give out info over phone etc.. she said ok.. so gotta be careful nowadays.. shit

According to waht sunshine has told, it happened to me, few days ago, and it was the same name of walter morgan and the famailar quote of winning $150,000 when he told me on msn (sammyerikson@hotmail.com) and I knew it was a scam so I asked him for verification but he disappeared so he knew that I was smart enough to know about these scams.

Same thing happened here...I sure 'messed' with his/her mind to the point whereas this person got really very upset, stating things like..."I'm working...you're disrupting the office....."

Of course, I knew right from the beginning it was a scam, first indication was that this person stated (for all we know, this person may very well be either female or male hiding behind an alias)..."..Deaf Lottery Association, USA..." Just how many agencies, businesses will add: 'USA' at the end of such entity?
Second indication was the fact that a website is being worked on (meaning, no such site--nor will there be. ;) ) I could go on and on...surely...I tighten the noose each time I referred to either the police or FBI....

To any of you, ever get such an IM, please do disregard it and don't fall into their 'trap', setting you up with potential monetary losses...etc.,....

~RR

Deafagent06 (9:38:02 AM): HOT LOTTO

A division of the Deaf Lottery Association (DAL).United States.We are pleased to let you know you are a Winner!!!

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 3 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No
tickets were sold.

Winning details
Attached Ref Number: PW 9590 ES 9414, Batch Number: 573881545-NL/2007.

and Ticket draw Number: 5, 16, 26, 29, 36, You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $150,000.00 (One Hundred And Fifty Thousand US Dollars)

bladeownzjoo (9:38:34 AM): im sure its spam
bladeownzjoo (9:38:36 AM): bye
Deafagent06 (9:38:50 AM): No its not
bladeownzjoo (9:39:08 AM): where did you get that from
Deafagent06 (9:39:41 AM): I am the Lottery Cordinator
Deafagent06 (9:39:48 AM): For the Deaf Lottery Association
Deafagent06 (9:40:01 AM): You have won $150,000
Deafagent06 (9:40:11 AM): You are a Winner!
bladeownzjoo (9:40:19 AM): what
bladeownzjoo (9:40:27 AM): are you asking for my account
Deafagent06 (9:41:57 AM): No
bladeownzjoo (9:41:58 AM): do you have a proof
Deafagent06 (9:42:08 AM): Ofcourse
bladeownzjoo (9:42:51 AM): proof ?

Deafagent06 (9:43:10 AM): we can send that to you as file
bladeownzjoo (9:43:18 AM): u know my email address ?
Deafagent06 (9:43:29 AM): nope
Deafagent06 (9:43:34 AM): lets have it
bladeownzjoo (9:43:41 AM): ok then
bladeownzjoo (9:43:43 AM): it said
bladeownzjoo (9:43:54 AM): The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 3 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No
tickets were sold
bladeownzjoo (9:44:05 AM): they should have my email address
Deafagent06 (9:44:25 AM): bladeownzjoo@aim.com
Deafagent06 (9:44:30 AM): thats what we have
bladeownzjoo (9:44:35 AM): thats easy one
bladeownzjoo (9:44:38 AM): because im using aim
bladeownzjoo (9:44:46 AM): your shuold be
bladeownzjoo (9:44:51 AM): deafagent06@aim.com
bladeownzjoo (9:44:53 AM):
bladeownzjoo (9:44:55 AM): this is a hoax
bladeownzjoo (9:45:09 AM): listen
bladeownzjoo (9:45:11 AM): i work for law firm
bladeownzjoo (9:45:43 AM): you better telling the truth
bladeownzjoo (9:46:25 AM): website ?

Deafagent06 (9:46:30 AM): listen
Deafagent06 (9:46:34 AM): its not a hoax
Deafagent06 (9:46:49 AM): we are working on our website for now
Deafagent06 (9:47:01 AM): we will provide you with the link
Deafagent06 (9:47:15 AM): when its ready
bladeownzjoo (9:47:55 AM): http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/44480-do-you-all-know-about-deaf-lottery-accociation.html
bladeownzjoo (9:47:59 AM): what can you say about this ?

Oh boy!!! :roll: Why Can't they get a real job? :eek2:

What a dumb dork he is.... this person didn't think that we are smart enough to fall into that trap. I better hide my AIM/Yahoo details now. These days, they just want our money, stupid scammers, if I get notified like this, I'd just pass it to the FBi, but despite I am not in america. >.< AFP will do for me then. :D Walter, you're doomed.

Hi zer0

oh no.. that is exact same with me when he chatted with me on AIM and told to me, i won $150,000...
really i am still laughing. He is stupid on the world. that is good, you showed a alldeaf posting to him. He would be gulped.

I just got a deal on facebook for Deaf Grant saying that I won 250,000 cuz my name and face book page was picked out of ten everymonth for grant money to be used on what ever i want. I just assume it same thing. told them if this deaf lottery i want no part of that it illegal.

what is wrong with the world....

Back