Do you agree?

Weshoulddo

Reaction score
Do you agree that singles are more vulnerable to depression and anxiety especially in these trying times?

That's what married ones said the same thing that they wish they are single. I chose to be single for some reasons because I am a sibling of 6 and watched their kids when I was not even a teen yet. I wanted to be on my own for a while to focus on my needs and wants then I ended up getting married at 30. I was not even in hurry. Techfreak is correct. If you have any hobbies, go for it!

That's what married ones said the same thing that they wish they are single. I chose to be single for some reasons because I am a sibling of 6 and watched their kids when I was not even a teen yet. I wanted to be on my own for a while to focus on my needs and wants then I ended up getting married at 30. I was not even in hurry. Techfreak is correct. If you have any hobbies, go for it!
Yeah ,but I broke up toxic relationship at 23 I wish I did something during these trying times

Yeah ,but I broke up toxic relationship at 23 I wish I did something during these trying times
Toxic relationships are bad. You did right thing by walking away from toxic relationship and you gained experience and improved yourself later. When I was your age, why can't I think of that? I wish I did do something and it was too late, but I did learn my lessons to become more wise. I have also seen married ones chose to stay married for wrong reasons, and all they do is fight and slam doors.

and all they do is fight and slam doors.
This is the reality for some couples when they are fighting to a little misunderstanding situation.
Yes they're but i choose to be single and focus on what i love to do that gonna make me a lady i wish to be. before i desire to look for better man than heart broken man
I respect your opinion as I am also choosing to be single as well. I also read some books, magazines, tweets, or random articles on the internet until I found this one https://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/coronavirus-anxiety.htm I learned many things here and I want to share.

yeah happened to me I admit I flirt with guys online but I don't bother dealing with online relationship cuz it sounds stupid better wait till covid-19 is over then things should get better but time shall tell when things does get better in 2021. :)

yeah happened to me I admit I flirt with guys online but I don't bother dealing with online relationship cuz it sounds stupid better wait till covid-19 is over then things should get better but time shall tell when things does get better in 2021. :)
I agree with you,saxxykitty78.

This is what I currently doing nowadays so I understand you, saxxykitty78.

Woah! Are you serious? I mean how are you right now? Feeling good?
lol I had experience from reading naughty newspaper in canada mom busted me when I was 12 years old and it stayed with me and i realized I was good at typing and in person it can be different but again.. I should be a writer.. but one day who knows?

Do you agree that singles are more vulnerable to depression and anxiety especially in these trying times?
Well it depends , you could be single but have a great support system like family and friends and all and you can be totally lonely in a relationship
So I can't totally agree ,but I can imagine that having a great partner who understands you is a very good thing in these uncertain times

Well it depends , you could be single but have a great support system like family and friends and all and you can be totally lonely in a relationship
So I can't totally agree ,but I can imagine that having a great partner who understands you is a very good thing in these uncertain times
I really understand your point and this is exactly what all single want during these times.

I really understand your point and this is exactly what all single want during these times.
Having a real relationship is good and having a fake relationship is just stressful. It's good to be true to ourselves no matter how foolish we can be. This is what I've understood about relationships so far.

I am a long haul trucker the moment I could get a A license and get out away from the schools. I maintained touch with a couple of people and they have their own lives to live. Being a trucker means that I am alone most of the time. However I made a life of it and never was really alone. Met someone here at 32 and we got married whatever may happen. She eventually got her A license and ran with me team running Medicines and Blood Plasma for almost a year in addition to other things before we found health issues that had to make her stop driving on the road. Its not good for her. I eventually stopped myself years ago and dealt with CDL drivers as crew boss in the auction house now and then part time for years after. However I was a very sick puppy by then. Blind twice, surgeries all over and still more to go and so on. Alot of medical work being done to fix the damage accumulated over the years. Im still with my girl, but there is no desire to date or go into all of that anyway. Been there done that got the shirt and all that. Once is plenty.

Back