Do women find bald men attractive?

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
Well, are they attractive to you?

I'm not sure if men are attracted to bald women, but I suspect some are fine with it.

I think that has more to do with how attractive the guys face is in the first place. I think if a guy is balding he will usually be more attractive if he just shaves it all off.

The guy Im interested in shaves his head, but I don't find him attractive because he's bald. It's just packaging ;)

Well, are they attractive to you?

I'm not sure if men are attracted to bald women, but I suspect some are fine with it.

As a man, I can say it depends on the woman because it hasn't stopped me from getting dates. Having said that, certain types of women are more likely to go for it than others as well. You'll do better with the biker, mixed martial arts, tattoo type women than other types in most cases.

IMO, communication is a bigger issue than baldness.

Look at Michael Chiklis the actor. He is fat and bald and still somewhat of a leading man.

My dad was bald from an early age, but he was extremely outgoing and popular.

I think personality is going to matter a lot more than baldness.

You'll do better with the biker, mixed martial arts, tattoo type women than other types in most cases.
Unfair generalization!! :naughty: I am more conservative than that.

I follow with my own generalization. Bald men seem to have less gender-related insecurity. :naughty: Less afraid of assertive intelligent women.

It depends. Maybe the guy got bald from going through chemo therapy.

As for attractiveness, why not ask a woman or few women and get their opinions.

Bald is Beautiful....I do find it attractive...moreso than very long hair on a man....one of my sons has beautiful hair and it's down his back, very thick and a lot of girls just love it....my 2 other sons shave their heads...easier upkeep for them....

It depend on the man .Some men look good bald, it does helps if they have a nice shape head.

I think bald is sexy. I better because hubby is getting close. Hahaha

A Man without hair, is like a tree without leaves.

That is true. Balding is really a sign of physiological issues, though is it debatable as to whether genetics really play as big of a role as it's believed to do so (contention with nutritional theories about malnutrition being a primary contributor of balding).

However, there's also the possibility that why straight/pan/bi women find them attractive is probably because something is happening within such women's brains, as if they are the early signs of some unknown genetic engineering effort to "upgrade" the human race (which may have even less surface hair, if any, in the future). There may be tweaks taking place in the brains responsible for a person's attraction to certain body features of a person, resulting in a hairy person turning them off and thusly leading these women from maximizing the potential for hairy offspring.

I will admit that completely head-shaven men look better than men showing signs of balding. Like it's supposed to be that way. I believe that is where the human race is headed anyway.

my husband was balding at 26 when we met. he shaves his head (no, he's not a biker or martial arts guy), and quite honestly I think he's more attractive without the hair than with.
it helps that his head is nicely shaped and he has big eyes to fill up the space!

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

I do find the bald men attractive only if its full shaved. I don't find half bald attractive :(
Depends on face feature and personality. And each woman has different taste.

im a comb over, hardly bald, very small thin haired patch but i keep washing and rubbing my head so blood flow there to keep hairs alive...
my pic...

IMAG0834_zps7a03e759.jpg

the side isnt normally forward facing, it is swept back, not the best photo, but it hardly look like 'comb-overs' but im 43 now, and i do dread it, so i hope it doesnt get any thinner at the back(top) even if you look behind me you hardly see it, unless you ruffled and look close you might see a 1 inch -if not bald but thinner layer of hair, im fighing to keep it, i dont like baldness, not even full bald, not on me. it doesnt suit me. and yes it depends on the person , if baldness comes out good, doubt it for me though.

now i got the normal goat back on, and it's now less brushy then in the pics, but not metro-flat like 5'oclock shadow-thin,more of a real goat

im a comb over, hardly bald, very small thin haired patch but i keep washing and rubbing my head so blood flow there to keep hairs alive...
my pic...

IMAG0834_zps7a03e759.jpg

the side isnt normally forward facing, it is swept back, not the best photo, but it hardly look like 'comb-overs' but im 43 now, and i do dread it, so i hope it doesnt get any thinner at the back(top) even if you look behind me you hardly see it, unless you ruffled and look close you might see a 1 inch -if not bald but thinner layer of hair, im fighing to keep it, i dont like baldness, not even full bald, not on me. it doesnt suit me. and yes it depends on the person , if baldness comes out good, doubt it for me though.

nice pix...and you look happy and comfy...let us know when ur getting bald as an eagle....we'll take up a collection for a toupee for ya!....:giggle:

Back