do u buy sandwich at 7-eleven?...

yagazn

Reaction score
One-time I bought a turkey sandwich at 7-eleven because near my home, they don't tasted fresh, it's like already old. Never again for sandwich at 7-11, except only drink and chip that's it. I'd rather buy sandwich at subway or quiznos. If you stop by for a snack or something, What did u get at 7-eleven? What things u like or dislike at 7-11?.

I only get the Slurpee during summer time. Sometimes candies or chips or some snack. I don't go to 7-11 often cuz it is expensive. Slurpee price isn't bad but few times during summer would be ok. I refused to buy sandwich, it look so nasty! YUCK!

One-time I bought a turkey sandwich at 7-eleven because near my home, they don't tasted fresh, it's like already old. Never again for sandwich at 7-11, except only drink and chip that's it. I'd rather buy sandwich at subway or quiznos. If you stop by for a snack or something, What did u get at 7-eleven? What things u like or dislike at 7-11?.

Okay, another title "Which do u like subway or quiznos"? Why? and What kind of sandwich you like?.

Well, I liked both. Hmm, I think they tasted almost same both at subway and quiznos but quiznos little bit expensive.

Oh, also panda express for the price is almost way up. My favorite was "orange flavor chicken" but I don't go there no more because not a lot on plate and price way too much. I found another one which is cheaper and they tasted just like at panda express but big and little bit soft, it tasted really good.

I always go to different restaurant with my partner and friends.

I like different kind of foods different culture foods. Except strange foods, I would always ask what it is before I order.

Its been over 30 years since I've been to a 7-11, but when I was a kid, my parents bought my sister and I slurpees, ice cream, and candy. Oh, and "Big Bites" (remember them?) and "Big Gulp" sodas.

Ahh, those were the days! :D

No 7-eleven stores where I live. But, I had been to the stores couple of times in the past. I have never eaten their sandwiches other than filling cola in plastic cups.

I don't like Subway's anymore now -- they aren't what they used to be. As for Quizno's, I have never eaten there before. I would rather be eating at El Pollo Loco, Panda Express (I like their orange-flavoured chicken, yummy!) and the grocery deli (they have better-looking sandwiches than Subway's).

Its been over 30 years since I've been to a 7-11, but when I was a kid, my parents bought my sister and I slurpees, ice cream, and candy. Oh, and "Big Bites" (remember them?) and "Big Gulp" sodas.

Ahh, those were the days! :D

Yes, I think I remembered about "Big Bites". Gosh "Big Gulp" sodas way too big for me to drink. I would just buy regular or med. I don't go to 7-11 very often, once in a while. I always went to 7-11 when I was a teenager because I have a weakness for candy and chips even gums. But as I'm older now, I'm just selective because of my health. btw, who's that in the picture? Is it your mom or sister?. Sorry about that.

Yes, I think I remembered about "Big Bites". Gosh "Big Gulp" sodas way too big for me to drink. I would just buy regular or med. I don't go to 7-11 very often, once in a while. I always went to 7-11 when I was a teenager because I have a weakness for candy and chips even gums. But as I'm older now, I'm just selective because of my health. btw, who's that in the picture? Is it your mom or sister?. Sorry about that.

They were huge, weren't they? :lol: Dad would buy one and we'd split it three ways.

The picture of the woman in my signature is that of my best friend. She was killed by a drunk driver last year. :(

El Pollo Loco....

No 7-eleven stores where I live. But, I had been to the stores couple of times in the past. I have never eaten their sandwiches other than filling cola in plastic cups.

I don't like Subway's anymore now -- they aren't what they used to be. As for Quizno's, I have never eaten there before. I would rather be eating at El Pollo Loco, Panda Express (I like their orange-flavoured chicken, yummy!) and the grocery deli (they have better-looking sandwiches than Subway's).

Ohhh, I ate a good nacho cheese chicken burrito (new) at El Pollo Loco Two weeks ago. El Pollo Loco better than Taco Bell.

Yeah, I liked orange flavor chicken too...another one chicken with potatoes, it melt in my mouth.
Enuff about foods. I'm not a pig, I enjoy different kind of foods.

They were huge, weren't they? :lol: Dad would buy one and we'd split it three ways.

The picture of the woman in my signature is that of my best friend. She was killed by a drunk driver last year. :(

Yeah, OMG, that's crazy at 7-11.
Sorry about what happened to ur best friend. I'm against drunk driving, that's awful.
Are you now a healing or not yet?, I can't imagine losing best friend that can hurt your feeling. But your best friend is already up there watching you.

It was probably a one-time thing that you ended up with a bad sandwich.

I've had various foods from 7-Eleven in the past and they were all good.

Just because it happened once doesn't mean it will happen forever. :)

Sometimes I will pick up a sandwich at the 7-eleven,it depends on what time you go in.I will get something around noon or sometimes early in the morning is best.

The only thing I like from 7-11 and that is made with turkey, "horseradish Havarti", arugula, and some spicy horseradish type sauce. It's made on a some kind of fruity wheat bread. I tried one not long ago, and guess what? It blew away anything Subway and Blimpie does! .... Excuse me... :iobarf:

Yeah, their sandwiches aren't that great. I haven't gone to 7-11 for a long time, though. Once in a while, I go there to get a snack or drink.

maybe you didn't look at the expiration date.. if it is one day away from expiring then find other sandwich that has longer expiration date meaning it was put in recently... keep in mind almost every store like grocery store or convenience store tends to rotate their products... fresh in the back and near expiring in front. :)

maybe you didn't look at the expiration date.. if it is one day away from expiring then find other sandwich that has longer expiration date meaning it was put in recently... keep in mind almost every store like grocery store or convenience store tends to rotate their products... fresh in the back and near expiring in front. :)
That's what I follow when buying milk and bread. I usually check the lower shelves and the back. ;)

Well, I'm not going to buy sandwiches at 7-11 again. I went there in the afternoon and I looked at the expiration date and it was already new but they tasted old, that's strange. I don't have stomach-ache. I don't want to buy it again. I'd rather get it at subway or quiznos. Or I make my own sandwich filled with doritos chip (I know it's weird).

I tried Quizo's, it was pretty good but it's way overpriced! I like Subway better and it's cheaper too

yes, I like pita with turkey breast and swiss cheese, it's pretty good. As long as I check the date when it made. It have to be no more than 2 days from made and it's great to eat. It's worth when I was in hurry for lunch break at work.

Ohhh, I ate a good nacho cheese chicken burrito (new) at El Pollo Loco Two weeks ago. El Pollo Loco better than Taco Bell.

Yeah, I liked orange flavor chicken too...another one chicken with potatoes, it melt in my mouth.
Enuff about foods. I'm not a pig, I enjoy different kind of foods.
The nacho cheese chicken burrito sounds good, I'll head over there sometime this week. :thumb:

Back