Do the kids listen? Not always! OUCH!!!

Awauphi

Reaction score
How many times have we been told....and have told our children NOT to run in the house? Did we always listen? Do they listen? Not always.

Sometimes our seemingly futile efforts fail, and 'boo-boo's' happen. Here is a little feller who didn't listen, and he got his own souvenir scars to help HIS children, perhaps, to learn from his own mistakes.

Doesn't look so bad. Perhaps he should keep this next photo handy to 'splain the way it happened....
DON'T RUN IN THE DANGED HOUSE!!!

Big ouch!!!

got this via email...

Wow he's lucky the fork didn't get to his eyes etc. It sure is horrifying for parents to see their child get hurt like this. It sure is a lesson learned for him not to do it again and listen to the parents.

Oooooooo .... didn't think that forks wouldn't be that bad but apparently not! .... Gee! always told the kids not to run around with knives, scissors, pens, pencils.

Hopefully he won't do that again .... he's a very lucky boy that no other serious damage was done.

I had to gasp when I saw the pic! He is one lucky little fella.

Yeow, That must've hurted big time. The boy is lucky that he got away with a minor injury rather than a severe one. For one, he could have got his breathing airway damaged by the fork and as many of you say, the eyes could have been poked too.

:shock: Must be hell shock for mom to see that!!! :( But Glad He is okay!!! OUCH!!!

Poor little guy! I'm glad he seems okay.

But his mom should save the photo for later when he wants his nose pierced. I think that kind of jewelry is call "practical piercing," hanging sporks, knives, pens off parts of your head, heh, heh.

YIKES! Poor little fella BUT he is lucky that fork don't get in his eyes!!! He's such a cutie kid!

How many times have we been told....and have told our children NOT to run in the house? Did we always listen? Do they listen? Not always.

Sometimes our seemingly futile efforts fail, and 'boo-boo's' happen. Here is a little feller who didn't listen, and he got his own souvenir scars to help HIS children, perhaps, to learn from his own mistakes.

Doesn't look so bad. Perhaps he should keep this next photo handy to 'splain the way it happened....
DON'T RUN IN THE DANGED HOUSE!!!

Big ouch!!!

got this via email...

OMG... It could happens to any child.. I remembered 2 yrs old boy was sucking glass bottle and fell down on it.. glass broke.. cut his mouth and nose badly.... but he looked good now.. WHEW...

DANG!

It similar as mine that I run and fell that my teeth hit the speed bump. My mom took me to dentist as rush and the dentist have to cancel 3 appointment to get my teeth fix. All that my mom is sitting and hear my scream. So I lost 4 teeth for 9 years later, now all my teeth regrow :)

I don't remember what pain is feel like but my mom remember the scream...

Back