Do Paramount Pictures support deaf community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
The thread said it all.

If that so, I'm planning on to work for Paramount Pictures. And no, the reason why I want to work with them, because I plan on to becoming head writer and executive producer. I already have my series written, but it has left out unwritten ever since, so I'll be back later this month to finish the project up quicker!

I want to work on my next project that relate to this recent project. Currently, I'm studying the story of Star Trek, Star Wars, Transformers, G.I. Joe. Gotta to remind myself not to saying "I" too much in my project.

I hope that being deaf won't stop me from working with Paramount Pictures, but I will NEVER going to work with Disney, period.

The thread said it all.

If that so, I'm planning on to work for Paramount Pictures. And no, the reason why I want to work with them, because I plan on to becoming head writer and executive producer. I already have my series written, but it has left out unwritten ever since, so I'll be back later this month to finish the project up quicker!

I want to work on my next project that relate to this recent project. Currently, I'm studying the story of Star Trek, Star Wars, Transformers, G.I. Joe. Gotta to remind myself not to saying "I" too much in my project.

I hope that being deaf won't stop me from working with Paramount Pictures, but I will NEVER going to work with Disney, period.

How many pages are in your series. Just wondering

Okay.

You need to pace yourself down. Go to a counseller... figure out what you really want in life. You're all over the map here.

Posts from hell,

there's going to be 22 episodes each. But for season two, it's going to be 25 episodes long. Going to be two hours long worth to tell story, but it's very expensive story for me to tell, so it should be belong in big screen.

JJ Abrams created his franchise, Fringe, which has cost ten million to produce the episode last year. That's what I'm doing.

Okay.

You need to pace yourself down. Go to a counseller... figure out what you really want in life. You're all over the map here.

[Clear my throat sharply] Don't order me around, souggy. And how come I'm all over the map here? Are you telling me that I'm confused? I'm writer. But I'm tempted for wanting to be governor of New Jersey, so I could save that state.

Not exactly confused.

Scatter-brained. You got so much ideas going on, it's hard to focus on one.

I have been focus on my projects ever since. But it's hard for me to watching my home state go deeper than before, you know? It's just that should I return to save my home state or should I just leave it alone and be on my way to California?

I have been focus on my projects ever since. But it's hard for me to watching my home state go deeper than before, you know? It's just that should I return to save my home state or should I just leave it alone and be on my way to California?

yep be on your way to California. Go for Hollywood!

Thanks, Jiro.

I have a long list of projects that I'm going to working on next year. I'll be created series bible for this, so the writers can get the idea out of this series bible, but I'm worried that they could screw this up. But I'm going to take over and control my franchise to ensure that all this stories intended to be told.

Thanks, Jiro.

I have a long list of projects that I'm going to working on next year. I'll be created series bible for this, so the writers can get the idea out of this series bible, but I'm worried that they could screw this up. But I'm going to take over and control my franchise to ensure that all this stories intended to be told.

so it's going to be about Jesus Christ?

what's your story about?

Oh, same level of Star Trek, Jiro.

My franchise is following in very footsteps of Transformers and Star Trek all together, but I added G.I. Joe in it, because I put lots of robot suits in it to kicking some serious ass for it.

Now, there's Enterprise city on Mars. It take them about eight years to complete the project. It will be official city for federation school there. Let's see here, Jiro, let's see if I can find in my memory lane that I remembered!

I know those cities that I created.

Here's list of Mars cities:

New Century City, Alpha City, Mars City, New Glasgow, Euratoria.

so it's going to be about Jesus Christ?

You don't know what word of "Series bible"? It's creator's responsible to tell the story in the series bible before the writers can write the different, each episodes, you know?

Oh, same level of Star Trek, Jiro.

My franchise is following in very footsteps of Transformers and Star Trek all together, but I added G.I. Joe in it, because I put lots of robot suits in it to kicking some serious ass for it.

Now, there's Enterprise city on Mars. It take them about eight years to complete the project. It will be official city for federation school there. Let's see here, Jiro, let's see if I can find in my memory lane that I remembered!

I know those cities that I created.

Here's list of Mars cities:

New Century City, Alpha City, Mars City, New Glasgow, Euratoria.

cool story bro. will you include me in your story?

You don't know what word of "Series bible"? It's creator's responsible to tell the story in the series bible before the writers can write the different, each episodes, you know?

oh ok! didn't know what "series bible" means. :ty:

cool story bro. will you include me in your story?

I've already settle the characters out. Now, that's all I can tell you. I'm very protective of my scripts. Telling people all over the world will be my undoing, it's very easy for you or everybody to steal the ideas right under my nose.

That's why I want to ensure to lock my scripts until I move to California and have it hand over to Paramount Pictures. To be honest with you, I've longed wanting to working with Paramount Pictures! Big fan of their beautiful work. Love what they've done with all of three franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back