Do my avatar signature "Mr Bean" bother you?

Half Prince Half Madonna. Hehehe

I remember being so head over heels with Prince in the 80s. Finally got to see him in person in the mid 90s. He is very very short!

No, it doesn't bother me. It's your choice of whatever you put on your signature. I put whatever I want on my signature. As long it's not offending anyone, that's all.

it's because you're VIP member and you do whatever you want. I keep the signature disable so, I don't need to see unless but only to their profile.

So Far.. I got three Ader(s) private e.mails me...

They told me that my sweet avatar signature "Mr Bean" being irritated or annoyed to them :shock: :giggle:

Wonder if anyone of you ader feeling that, My Mr. Bean irritate or annoyer to you??? :laugh2::nana:

Ha! Keep them.. Mr Bean may be stupid but he is funny as hell! I love his stupid movies as it makes my day!

Nah! Your signature is just simply fine! ;)

I sometime giggle at Mr.Bean, I used to have my old favorite charater when I was very little child. :)

Keep it, Phillips. LOL

Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean's real name) is one of my favourite British actors. :)

That Mr Bean avatar is awesome! There are times when I'd look at that avatar, and it would make me smile. One time I even used it in a reply your question, which made me laugh. I can't understand who doesn't like Mr Bean? :)

It doesn't bother me about Mr Bean signature. As I do love watching his old tv shows and movies of Mr Bean, as it is hilarious to watch.

Back