Do my avatar signature "Mr Bean" bother you?

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Far.. I got three Ader(s) private e.mails me...

They told me that my sweet avatar signature "Mr Bean" being irritated or annoyed to them :shock: :giggle:

Wonder if anyone of you ader feeling that, My Mr. Bean irritate or annoyer to you??? :laugh2::nana:

I think his face is funny. If Alex ever gets my VIP status changed I might do a moving one too.:giggle:

Why are you worried about them? It bothers them; it does not bother you.

Your avatar shoudl reflect whom you are. Be yourself.

No ... I love Mr Bean however ugly he is. :lol:

At first, the animated part bothered me a bit but now, I am used to it. No problem. :)

Hi, Phillips, my husband who is hearing and I like to watch Mr. Bean, but I don't care much for his altitude. He does have many expressions on his face a lot and that is what we Deafies do to make an expressions when we sign ASL. I don't know if the actor who play Mr. Bean had a deaf member in his family or deaf friend that gave him the idea of using his different kinds of expressions. He is really funny but outrageous. No, the face of Mr. Bean does not bother me. I don't mind at all. Just go ahead with Mr. Bean on your Avatar. This is you. Don't let anyone stop you unless it is a dirty picture like sex that might turn everyone off. :)

Hi, Phillips, my husband who is hearing and I like to watch Mr. Bean, but I don't care much for his altitude. He does have many expressions on his face a lot and that is what we Deafies do to make an expressions when we sign ASL. I don't know if the actor who play Mr. Bean had a deaf member in his family or deaf friend that gave him the idea of using his different kinds of expressions. He is really funny but outrageous. No, the face of Mr. Bean does not bother me. I don't mind at all. Just go ahead with Mr. Bean on your Avatar. This is you. Don't let anyone stop you unless it is a dirty picture like sex that might turn everyone off. :)

really :dunno2: too.. if he have deaf in his family then .. :cool:

yeah i won't remove my sweet mr Bean... if its bother you then too bad !!!:nana: heheh :D

Mr bean and phillips :ty:

So Far.. I got three Ader(s) private e.mails me...

They told me that my sweet avatar signature "Mr Bean" being irritated or annoyed to them :shock: :giggle:

Wonder if anyone of you ader feeling that, My Mr. Bean irritate or annoyer to you??? :laugh2::nana:

PS...

Of course i will not remove my sweet Mr Bean.. :nana: but surprised me that three of ader dislike him :giggle:

Use what you want, if their arguments for it being offensive is not convincing to you, it's just opinion and something not to be concerned about.

it does bother me a little but don't do anything to it smile just keep it there
mr bean remained me of my brother when my bro make a faces at me :giggle:

I agree with SCBassist, It's just an opinion, don't worry about who does not like it. By the way it doesn't bother me.

PS...

Of course i will not remove my sweet Mr Bean.. :nana: but surprised me that three of ader dislike him :giggle:

It doesn't bother me with your post, not really. I used to watch Mr. Bean but to be honest with you, he looks annoying. My hoh friend (girl) who's crazy about Mr. Bean, not me.

Does my pic bother you? That's not me. It's Madonna in the pic, old pic in 1990's.

It doesn't bother me with your post, not really. I used to watch Mr. Bean but to be honest with you, he looks annoying. My hoh friend (girl) who's crazy about Mr. Bean, not me.

Does my pic bother you? That's not me. It's Madonna in the pic, old pic in 1990's.

Wow! I thought it was Prince!:dunno2:

Are u kidding, Phillips??
I love Mr Bean!! I think he is hilarious!!
Do not remove it, PULEASE!!

Oh, just ignore them...

Your signature don't bother me either.

nah. as long as a siggy graphic is not HUGE or so flashy/glittery, it's all good. Huge flashy/glittery sigs bother me more than small animations.

Would it be possible for the Mods to provide us a way to freeze those pictures? (and unfreeze the picture as I won't want to freeze the one where Rowan has a pinky finger up his nose!)

Back