Do my avatar signature "Mr Bean" bother you?

deafclimber

he does annoy me because he is better than i am in face expression ! JK

it doesnt bother me. i enjoy watching your avatar signature sometimes when some posts are slow. :)

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
It doesn´t bother me really because it´s your signature, you can do what you want.

Honsetly, I personally do not like Mr. Bean because I think he is not funny but my boys and hubby think he is funny...... :dunno2:

omegaman

Hi, gee I was one of these three aders.

I have no problem with this avatar being around and no, it does not offend me at all. Just that I hate him! And I don't expect everybody to hate him either. Of course there are people that I love and there is bound to be somebody that hates these people.

Phillips, please remember I am not asking you to remove it. If you want it there fine with me. :)

If you are using Firefox web browser, you can easily block the image by installing the "Adblock" plugin. I am also sure you can block the image with IE or any firewall.

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Hi, gee I was one of these three aders.

I have no problem with this avatar being around and no, it does not offend me at all. Just that I hate him! And I don't expect everybody to hate him either. Of course there are people that I love and there is bound to be somebody that hates these people.

Phillips, please remember I am not asking you to remove it. If you want it there fine with me. :)

Hi DHB.. Not worry :D... Mr Bean forgiving you if you still hate him :giggle: You re not alone.. Other people hate mr bean too :dunno2: ;)

11vf4.jpg

gmcman1996

So Far.. I got three Ader(s) private e.mails me...

They told me that my sweet avatar signature "Mr Bean" being irritated or annoyed to them :shock: :giggle:

Wonder if anyone of you ader feeling that, My Mr. Bean irritate or annoyer to you??? :laugh2::nana:

Give Mr Bean more beans until he farts.... Maybe then enough is enough... Your choice.....

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
here my favorite part of Mr Bean is Christmas cuz who would try bounce on xmas orament ball??

[yt]JP_d2efDjhA[/yt]