Do my avatar signature "Mr Bean" bother you?

he does annoy me because he is better than i am in face expression ! JK

it doesnt bother me. i enjoy watching your avatar signature sometimes when some posts are slow. :)

It doesn´t bother me really because it´s your signature, you can do what you want.

Honsetly, I personally do not like Mr. Bean because I think he is not funny but my boys and hubby think he is funny...... :dunno2:

oh yea mr bean.. he is sooo funnny! good act!

but that is fine with me to post here..

here is a free speech! smile!

I can't believe that mod sent you email. Told you please remove one.

Please look at Oceanblue7
They have 7 different image on one signature.

Other person has many image in wrestles on his signature, too
I only see 1 image.

Hi, gee I was one of these three aders.

I have no problem with this avatar being around and no, it does not offend me at all. Just that I hate him! And I don't expect everybody to hate him either. Of course there are people that I love and there is bound to be somebody that hates these people.

Phillips, please remember I am not asking you to remove it. If you want it there fine with me. :)

If you are using Firefox web browser, you can easily block the image by installing the "Adblock" plugin. I am also sure you can block the image with IE or any firewall.

Hi, gee I was one of these three aders.

I have no problem with this avatar being around and no, it does not offend me at all. Just that I hate him! And I don't expect everybody to hate him either. Of course there are people that I love and there is bound to be somebody that hates these people.

Phillips, please remember I am not asking you to remove it. If you want it there fine with me. :)

Hi DHB.. Not worry :D... Mr Bean forgiving you if you still hate him :giggle: You re not alone.. Other people hate mr bean too :dunno2: ;)

11vf4.jpg

eh it dont bother me, you do what you want to put up as avatars or sigs, it's your styles, and personalities :h5:

So Far.. I got three Ader(s) private e.mails me...

They told me that my sweet avatar signature "Mr Bean" being irritated or annoyed to them :shock: :giggle:

Wonder if anyone of you ader feeling that, My Mr. Bean irritate or annoyer to you??? :laugh2::nana:

Give Mr Bean more beans until he farts.... Maybe then enough is enough... Your choice.....

here my favorite part of Mr Bean is Christmas cuz who would try bounce on xmas orament ball??

[yt]JP_d2efDjhA[/yt]

Hi DHB.. Not worry :D... Mr Bean forgiving you if you still hate him :giggle: You re not alone.. Other people hate mr bean too :dunno2: ;)

11vf4.jpg

:rofl: That's hilarious picture.

farewell65,

That's my favorite part of Mr Bean too. :)

I saw the recent movie... Mr. Bean Takes a Holiday. Weird movie. :)

My friend got New Dvd of Mr Bean so He will bring it today LOL!! :D

Back