Do my avatar signature "Mr Bean" bother you?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half Prince Half Madonna. Hehehe

I remember being so head over heels with Prince in the 80s. Finally got to see him in person in the mid 90s. He is very very short!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, it doesn't bother me. It's your choice of whatever you put on your signature. I put whatever I want on my signature. As long it's not offending anyone, that's all.

PowerON

Reaction score
it's because you're VIP member and you do whatever you want. I keep the signature disable so, I don't need to see unless but only to their profile.

RichardDeaf

Reaction score
So Far.. I got three Ader(s) private e.mails me...

They told me that my sweet avatar signature "Mr Bean" being irritated or annoyed to them :shock: :giggle:

Wonder if anyone of you ader feeling that, My Mr. Bean irritate or annoyer to you??? :laugh2::nana:

Ha! Keep them.. Mr Bean may be stupid but he is funny as hell! I love his stupid movies as it makes my day!

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah! Your signature is just simply fine! ;)

I sometime giggle at Mr.Bean, I used to have my old favorite charater when I was very little child. :)

Brian

Reaction score
Keep it, Phillips. LOL

Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean's real name) is one of my favourite British actors. :)

omegaman

Reaction score
That Mr Bean avatar is awesome! There are times when I'd look at that avatar, and it would make me smile. One time I even used it in a reply your question, which made me laugh. I can't understand who doesn't like Mr Bean? :)

~SG~

Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me about Mr Bean signature. As I do love watching his old tv shows and movies of Mr Bean, as it is hilarious to watch.