Do do you resize animated gifs?

Jasc Animationshop 3 do good with the resizing too, try google it up ;)

Just Wondering If Anyone Could Resize This Image To 98Kb If Possible Thx In Advance

33ek5lf.gif

Just Wondering If Anyone Could Resize This Image To 98Kb If Possible Thx In Advance

33ek5lf.gif
Gee... 219 frames? That's way too many frames.

If you could reduce the length of the animation, the number of colors, etc... then it could probably be done. :dunno:

Nice tutorial, i could never make gifs in different sizes or fullfill the corners of gifs and never trusted on any program but now theres the key and the Animation Shop 3 is so easy and so good !! Awesome, i did my own gif perfect for msn avatar!! Thanks a lot :)

Hi everyone
For resize my animated gif,i use Video Avatar.Also there you can choose a video formats, and make the gif.It's really good program.:wave:

Can Help me fix on my avatar change prefer do you think so upload must small avatar? Can you help me ? do yo want to change think. I like inspiration look avatar called Inspiration?

I need to know how to resize animated gifs without screwing its animations? thanks. I tried resizing, then save, it wont run on its animation...suggestions? thanks.

I used Gimp (www.gimp.org) and it worked great. It's a free (and very useful) application similar to Photoshop.

Simply open the animated gif > Image > Scale Image.

There's detailed info with screenshots here:

neoseeker.com/forums/87/t1191994-gimp-tut-gif-animation-resizing/

Back