Do Blind people Dream??

AJ

Reaction score
Seriously, do blind people dream, and if they do, what do they see???

well blind people can dream about anything. Also they could dream about their wishes to see what will happen out there in the world... but they couldn't even see but they could dream the same as we all do who are deaf and not blind.. smile :)

Yes AJ.. blind people dream..just like we Deaf people swear we can hear. Take the veterans that lost their limb... they do suffer pain down in the area where they lost the limb. Other people say it's imaginary pain but it's not. Blind people do dream and they do visualize colours, shapes and structure. Just as much as we Deafies swear we do hear. I may get different opinions on this.. we do dream that we hear in our dreams. :D Nothing is impossible if you say it is. You can accomplish your dream if you put yourself to it.

Yea..when I dream...I hear a girl moaning.....j/k.

I really think I can hear in my dreams...even I'm fully deaf. I have no clue how I figured that what I am hearing is what I am supposed to hear....I just like hear gunshot and know it's a gunshot...in real life..how do I know that? No clue.

I guess blind people are like that...I wonder if they can only see nude women in dreams.... :dunno:

to me, i have a few dreams that i could hear JUST alittle...you know most dreams are like, LOUD! you know, one time, i had a dream of a girl screaming from the window and i would hear it SO damn clearly that i thought it was REAL! i quickly woke up after that and shit, it was just a dream or is it...? eh anyway, yes, ANYONE can dream...especially dogs CAN dream...dream of bones and stuff like that lol

i hear that blind people mostly dream of "shapes" and other things like that...proably some parts of lightings and darkenings.

Blind people can detect from both light and shades you know

if you seen the movie "DareDevil" you'll know what i'm talking about

I dreamed that I enjoyed listening to radio programs along with hearing people; the words that I've never seen are displayed in my dream. How interesting.

Deaf, hearing people do can dream therefore blind people can dream because animals do dream too, I've seen my dog dream and act so funny... one time my dog was laying down and actlike he walk from his side so Ican't wake him up until he became quiet then I touch him and let him know that he is safe... after that he always lick my face to appreciate me... smile!

um probably they do have dream but all related to sounds, they don't know what the things looks like unless they had their seeing then lose their eyes due to something

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Deaf, hearing people do can dream therefore blind people can dream because animals do dream too, I've seen my dog dream and act so funny... one time my dog was laying down and actlike he walk from his side so Ican't wake him up until he became quiet then I touch him and let him know that he is safe... after that he always lick my face to appreciate me... smile!

dude we're talking about blind people not ur dog brah

I ask blind people what is their favorite color.

Originally posted by AJ
dude we're talking about blind people not ur dog brah
I'm just pointing it out that all people do dream even blind ppl or dog do the same thing too...

Blind people can dream like we do. I have met a several of Deaf-Blind people and they were nice and friendly. It would be neat if they can tell you what their dreams were about.

Yes, I do think people who are blind dream about things ;) Even mentally disabled can dream too..

It's naturally for everybody, human and animals, no matter how disbilities they are, can always dream of anything.

Back