Dlink 615 from Purple

IloveVP

Reaction score
My friend just bought P3 netbook and Dlink 615 router ($20.00 extra) from Purple. Could not connect wirelessly as the error window kept popping up stating that the wireless connection could not find a certificate code. I had never seen like that. I had been working with the wireless routers with all sucess. So I switched to my old Netgear wireless router and all went well. I suspected there is something wrong with the Dlink 615 router. If you have any experience with that. Please share with us. Thanks

My friend just bought P3 netbook and Dlink 615 router ($20.00 extra) from Purple. Could not connect wirelessly as the error window kept popping up stating that the wireless connection could not find a certificate code. I had never seen like that. I had been working with the wireless routers with all sucess. So I switched to my old Netgear wireless router and all went well. I suspected there is something wrong with the Dlink 615 router. If you have any experience with that. Please share with us. Thanks

You require to set up sercuity wireless code in Dlink 615. You should contact Purple Customer Care to share with you to fix it.

You require to set up sercuity wireless code in Dlink 615. You should contact Purple Customer Care to share with you to fix it.

you mean "Network key". If so, yes I did that. But exactly what is the certification code? I have never seen that "error code".

Vista . ugh. I think that is what gave us trouble with same router.... I could be really wrong. Did you go to d link website? My husband found all codes there.

Back