DIY Empowering Craft Ideas

warpedpink

Reaction score
You may or may not know about Deaf Hope but they are a wonderful agency that fights tirelessly against domestic and sexual violence against Deaf women and children. Next week they are having a walk-a-thon and they gave my place of work a booth. We want to do an "empowering" booth with crafts and stuff.

I need some crafty ideas.

I have a couple like each visitor makes one piece of a quilt and when the day is done, we sew it together and donate it to Deaf Hope.
Cookies that can be decorated and eaten. Yum!
The theme is "Stamp Out Violence!" and I entertained the possibility of having something (but what?) with the word "violence" printed on it that people can stomp on and thereby effectively, and literally, stamp out violence!

Can you think of anything else?? It has to be cost-effective. :ty:

i live by sea and people pick stones paint them maybe could do something with them that rock that is hard and cause pain can be the opposite aswel

i live by sea and people pick stones paint them maybe could do something with them that rock that is hard and cause pain can be the opposite aswel

That is a great idea! People can paint empowering words and messages. Thank you :)

Back