Disturbing news .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you live in Philadelphia ?

No, I don't and I live far away from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, way out in the country in the middle of the woods, somewhere.

I will let you know how the church service in Philly goes. This will be a private healing because there will be no money asked for, no showsmanship and very serious prayers going on. I may go sometimes in Feb. or March. I have not decided yet when I am going. They will be more than happy to pray.

Remember, we are livin' in an apostate days. Some preachers/pastors/priests are not that honest and, they want the people's money for some reasons. I don't believe in money they are askin' for - just like TV you saw some famous preachers/pastors/priests that wore some fancy clothes/rings/cufflinks/tiepins. I feel sorry for them, because their souls are lost. Very sad !

I agree with you, CyberRed...That's why I don't watch their tv shows. It's a bunch of scams who relies on money than God...

I agree with you, CyberRed...That's why I don't watch their tv shows. It's a bunch of scams who relies on money than God...

*noddin'* Yup ..and, I don't watch their TV Shows, either. My bible is MY TV.

Remember, we are livin' in an apostate days. Some preachers/pastors/priests are not that honest and, they want the people's money for some reasons. I don't believe in money they are askin' for - just like TV you saw some famous preachers/pastors/priests that wore some fancy clothes/rings/cufflinks/tiepins. I feel sorry for them, because their souls are lost. Very sad !

Yes, True! I turned off !!!

I remeber i went to shopping with my freinds and my family one woman come to us say come to my church and you will hear again god will make u hear again and she touch my ears i told her off i am fine the way i am and she say well my church can heal people and she keeping say it you will hear again i just walk away.

I have been reading all these i see we all have similar experience
I tell God I really need You badly
I am disappointed by the world, religion,myself
Oh dear God You are precious in my heart
There is non that understand
There is non so loving like You
My hope is in You
Draw me, oh my God nearer to You
Hide me in Yourself
May all my days be in You and with You
Make me oh my God to be what You are
If there is anything Oh Lord, my desire is You
Oh my Lord satisfy this hunger within me
Let me look Oh God to You
Let me see You alone
Let me hear You alone
Oh my God, my Redeemer, Friend, Father
My Life, my All You are.

I read the KJV Holy Bible more and more. I have already turned off Benny Hinn and TBN a long time ago. I don't watch TBN anymore except for the Biblical t.v. shows like " The Ten Commandments " with Charles Heston or " Moses " or " Joesph " or " Jesus Christ of Narazeth " a film made in the 1970's and is now closed captioned sometimes. ( Not Jesus Christ Superstar, I don't like watching that one. )

Hi Jazzy, This is to let you know Jack T. Chick talked about how Kathryn Kulman dervied power from the occultic arts and from the Roman Catholic church and she then taught Benny Hinn these so-called healings. I read about it in this book towards the end where he talks about how Kathy and Benny uses this source of power for healing and how TBN decieves people and the book can be found at:

Smokescreens - By Jack T. Chick

You would have to get the book from the library of a local church that has the book because the online reading only shows Chapter 1 through Chapter 11 and there is much more in that book that explains it all.

He has no proof of where she learned from but I remember read her book once long time ago, she learned it from a woman who taught her how to do it. It had nothing to do with Catholic Church for one they are against occults also. Why do u think they do perform excorist in first place.

Heath, if God wants you to hear, He will provide a way. You don't need to go to a healer or special healing service.

If God doesn't want you to hear, all the healers and services in the world won't make a difference.

Just trust God to do best for you. Surrender yourself to His will, and then accept it.

Remember Paul? He wrote:

II Corinthians 12
6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Romans 8
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Even Jesus surrendered His will to the Father:

Mark 14
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

It's OK to pray to God for healing; nothing wrong with that. :P

Just be willing to accept whatever He answers. :hug:

Trust God, not man.

Jesus Lord I am captured by thy beauty,
All my heart to Thee I open wide;
Now set free from all religious duty,
Only let me in Thyself abide.
As I am gazing here upon Thy glory,
Fill my heart with radiancy divine;
Saturate me, Lord, I now implore Thee
Mingle now Thy Spirit Lord with mine

I just found out that nobody really got healed, go figure !!!!! :roll:

I am already looking into a ministry in Philadelphia ( Philly ) and this one does not ask for money and does not promise a healing.
Has anybody really truly been healed by a so called "man of God"? If so, and you beileve that, why not just go to the same "man of God" to be healed. It seems like a no brainer to me. If you know pastor or reveran whatever has truely healed, then why not just go to that person?

I am a Christian but I think the only mortal being that can heal is a doctor and even they can't heal all. If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

I read the KJV Holy Bible more and more. I have already turned off Benny Hinn and TBN a long time ago. I don't watch TBN anymore except for the Biblical t.v. shows like " The Ten Commandments " with Charles Heston or " Moses " or " Joesph " or " Jesus Christ of Narazeth " a film made in the 1970's and is now closed captioned sometimes. ( Not Jesus Christ Superstar, I don't like watching that one. )

me too! I turned off Benny Hinn and other TBN.. But one thing I like Joyce Meyer.

I remeber i went to shopping with my freinds and my family one woman come to us say come to my church and you will hear again god will make u hear again and she touch my ears i told her off i am fine the way i am and she say well my church can heal people and she keeping say it you will hear again i just walk away.

I have had that happen to me as a child...that is just awful in my opinion cuz it sends confusing messages to the child. That was one of the many reasons why I didnt trust the church. I really wanted to be hearing, having grown up in a hearing world via home and school, so when those "miracle healers" came up to me telling me to come to their church to heal me, it made me feel like there was something seriously wrong with me if I needed the church to heal me. NEVER do that to children that are not your own!!! It sends the WRONG message!

That is my opinion..

still raisin holy hell huh? nice to see that things havent much changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back