Disgusting Dishes

Ewwww! I am glad I saw this after dinner, not before dinner. :barf:

Well...a couple of the foods don't sound that bad. Grasshopper tacos don't sound all that bad. I've eaten bug dishes before...they aren't too bad. The duck tongue sounds somewhat appatizing and not totally unpalatable. Pigs feet stew....a lot of people eat pig feet it was very popular among the Irish WAY back when. I MIGHT try Rocky Mountain oysters, just for the curiousity factor. But the brain and eyeball sammiches....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disneyland's Club 33 has many entrees using grasshoppers including tacos. I seen the live grasoppers they used in the New Orleans Main Kitchen ( the main kitchen that is below the Pirates Caribbean ride). The manager broke the box and the grasshoppers were hopping all over in the main kitchen. It was quite an entertaining break for the chefs there.

Many latinos places serve brain tacos, theyre all around me.

Irish bars has pickled pigs feet and noses.

Pig intestine tacos are mighty popular at the Fiestas Patrias festivals.

Richard

A few months ago, I went to a mexican resturant. I remember when I asked a Mexican waiter what that soup was and he said, "It's a pig's stomach." I acted cool and said I'll order another soup.

It is NOT polite to make digusting faces - some people really love those "gross" stuff.

-jeff

:barf:

My hubby tried grasshopper, crocs, frog´s leg and snake when he was in Thailand. He told me that grasshopper, crocs meat and frog´s leg taste like sort of chicken. :barf:

Back