Disgusting Coworkers

I have to clean up our bathroom at my work sometimes, and I cant begin to describe what I have seen ... egh ... just nasty ... girls is actually the worse out of the men there ... from having actual **** on the floor ... just eww ...

methinks Buffalo has never seen horse poop :laugh2:

I clean out the corral every Tuesday so yes, I have seen horse poop close up. The horses eat Bermuda grass and alfafa. Their poop remind me of chestnuts although they are bit bigger than the chestnuts.

I clean out the corral every Tuesday so yes, I have seen horse poop close up. The horses eat Bermuda grass and alfafa. Their poop remind me of chestnuts although they are bit bigger than the chestnuts.

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire......"

Maybe as a health conscious and clean society, we should banish the unclean to go live in dirty colonies until they learn to take a shower and keep themselves cleaned and groomed. It sounds draconian, yes, but we should not have to hold these people's hand throughout their lives and tell them to do things they know they should be doing automatically.

I can understand someone having a mental or physical handicap that could prevent them from being able to take care of their basic needs on their own, and thus are dependent upon friends, family, and home health to make sure those needs are met, but that is a different situation.

I'm talking about people who are fully functional, but choose NOT to take care of themselves.

Maybe as a health conscious and clean society, we should banish the unclean to go live in dirty colonies until they learn to take a shower and keep themselves cleaned and groomed. It sounds draconian, yes, but we should not have to hold these people's hand throughout their lives and tell them to do things they know they should be doing automatically.

I can understand someone having a mental or physical handicap that could prevent them from being able to take care of their basic needs on their own, and thus are dependent upon friends, family, and home health to make sure those needs are met, but that is a different situation.

I'm talking about people who are fully functional, but choose NOT to take care of themselves.

And what gets me about these people is that a lot of them have more money coming in then most people with good jobs :shock:

You take like 4 to 6 people (family) living in the same house and every one of them gets some kind of check.

At my former job, I sewing a frying oil paper filter bags for Fast foods chains, and the ladies' restroom hand dryer is forever broken, so we only using two very small hand towels to dry our hands, imagine the germs and unhygenic in it, and we sew the bags afterwards.

One of my workers put a suggestion box that hand dryer is broken, and should we need a paper towels to dry our hands instead.

Some ladies workers didn't bother to wash their hands, and some of them didn't bother to clean their toilet bowls after using it :shock:

. . . Some ladies workers didn't bother to wash their hands, and some of them didn't bother to clean their toilet bowls after using it :shock:

Didn't the company have cleaning people to clean the restrooms or are you referring to flushing the toilet after using them?

because they didn't wanna get dirty from "flushing" as they fear that it will spew some shit/germ back to them. :roll:

So flush the fucking thing with your foot, for God's sake! Jebus, it boggles my fucking mind how many grown adults aren't potty trained!

People poo is sticky and nasty. Smells horrible...due to all the nasty stuff we eat.

Not if you're vegan. Try it for a few days and see for yourself. We should all take a lesson from horses. Not that I'm a regular connoisseur of hay, mind you. :D

So flush the fucking thing with your foot, for God's sake! Jebus, it boggles my fucking mind how many grown adults aren't potty trained!

or when travelers from other counrties stand on top of the bowl and squat, trying to get it into the toilet. instead it splatters everywhere. :barf:

always see the at airports, also at train and bus stations....

Oh, that explains it. I never knew that. Makes perfect sense, though. That gives me an idea for an invention that will make millions—the self-sterilizing public toilet. The inside of the stall has to be perfectly sealed and watertight for this to work, though. But it should be pretty easy to design. Basically the entire stall is designed like a giant dishwasher. After the user deposits cash or plastic, the entire stall seals and is sprayed with a high-pressure chlorine solution, carwash style, followed by a thorough rinse for those who are sensitive to chlorine. I’ll bet people would be willing to pay up to $5 to crap in safety. Install a bunch of these at the airport and you’ll make a fortune.

Oh, that explains it. I never knew that. Makes perfect sense, though. That gives me an idea for an invention that will make millions—the self-sterilizing public toilet. The inside of the stall has to be perfectly sealed and watertight for this to work, though. But it should be pretty easy to design. Basically the entire stall is designed like a giant dishwasher. After the user deposits cash or plastic, the entire stall seals and is sprayed with a high-pressure chlorine solution, carwash style, followed by a thorough rinse for those who are sensitive to chlorine. I’ll bet people would be willing to pay up to $5 to crap in safety. Install a bunch of these at the airport and you’ll make a fortune.

Install them at a large public event. :D

nice idea Levonian, now if only humans would come as self sanitizing ALL the time. Apparently there's a lot of defective ones out there with a hygiene malfunction...

Already done. Sorry, buddy!
At last, relief is in sight as plush public potties open downtown

Really though when you look at modern bathroom design it is like they are designed to trap and hold as many germs as possible. Way way too much intricate surface area. Like so many things we are using something that has been added on to and styled but not been built for ease of cleaning and sanitation. These design problems are everywhere. It is astonishing that we as a society have not simply moved on. It is time for not just a new bunch of electronic gadgets but lots of other things as well. Should a bathroom have corners in it? And why do we sit on a seat anyway? And what about those goofy stand up urinals that splatter back no matter where you aim?

Why not just do away with bathrooms altogether! At least then we wouldn't have to worry about the men leaving the seat up all the time! :lol:

It is one of lifes great pleasures as a guy to just pull it out and let er' go in the great outdoors

Why not just do away with bathrooms altogether! At least then we wouldn't have to worry about the men leaving the seat up all the time! :lol:
When are you women ever going to learn that we will never, never, never, never, never figure out what the fuck you want us to do with the damn toilet seat. Basically because we just don’t care. There is just absolutely no way you are ever going to get us to lift the freaking seat to pee and put it back down when we’re done. It just ain’t gonna happen. So get over it. We will shoot through the seat, and if we miss, oh well. Get some TP and mop it up. I at least wipe my own messes most of the time (when I’m sober). But that’s about as trained as any male is ever going to get. Most of us just squirt and skedaddle.

That brings me to another invention that I’ve been thinking about for years—toilet seats that go up and down on voice command. C’mon—this is a total no-brainer. Why hasn’t this been invented yet?

Back