Digital Video Phone

Quamie

Reaction score
Ok sorry I put this in the wrong area the first time!

Hello Group I have been introduced to a product that I think is going to change how the Deaf community communicates with the world.

A digital video phone that can be used any where that Wifi and digital internet services are provided, which basically means ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

Here is a brief description below, but if you wanted more detailed information please feel free to check out this link 5LINX look under the tab for products and VOIP phone the products tab there. or this will take you right there...

Globalinx - Changing the Way the World Communicates!

Digital Video Phone

5" LCD Display
External microphone input
Built-in high quality CCD camera with cover protection
Phonebook dialing function
Echo-cancellation and no delay high quality audio
Built-in 2-port switch to connect two LANs

Thank you all for reading

Currently, most "videophones" offer free service with your high speed internet bill, so no one is interested in paying $25/month for calls that they will never use.

Currently, most "videophones" offer free service with your high speed internet bill, so no one is interested in paying $25/month for calls that they will never use.

I agree with that, even if I did want to pay a monthly fee I'd go with a trusted VoIP provider like Packet8.

Dennis hit the nail on the head, why pay a monthly charge for a connection to a SIP server we don't need?! The video phone on the website is just a re-branded Leadtek BVP8882.

What we need is a software/hardware combination that's an equalizer. There's lots of different video phone products out there, we need a way for people to easily call each other on non similar devices.

I am sorry I dont know much about the VOIP or video phones that is why I posted the information.... But thank you for the information.

No I am not a spammer I own the company and I thought this was some really great information and you dont have to be rude.

Back