Digital Video Phone

Quamie

Reaction score
Hello all I am new to the group and I wanted to know if you all have heard of this devise? if not I wanted to spread the word!

I have been introduced to a product that I think is going to change how the Deaf community communicates with the world.

A digital video phone that can be used any where that Wifi and digital internet services are provided, which basically means ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

Here is a brief description below, but if you wanted more detailed information please feel free to contact me and I can send you a link to my site.

Digital Video Phone

5" LCD Display
External microphone input
Built-in high quality CCD camera with cover protection
Phonebook dialing function
Echo-cancellation and no delay high quality audio
Built-in 2-port switch to connect two LANs

Thank you all for reading
Quamie

Hello all I am new to the group and I wanted to know if you all have heard of this devise? if not I wanted to spread the word!

I have been introduced to a product that I think is going to change how the Deaf community communicates with the world.

A digital video phone that can be used any where that Wifi and digital internet services are provided, which basically means ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

Here is a brief description below, but if you wanted more detailed information please feel free to contact me and I can send you a link to my site.

Digital Video Phone

5" LCD Display
External microphone input
Built-in high quality CCD camera with cover protection
Phonebook dialing function
Echo-cancellation and no delay high quality audio
Built-in 2-port switch to connect two LANs

Thank you all for reading
Quamie

What source for that? or Could you provide a link about that? I need to see the pictures of it to see what it looks like rather you are making a description of it!!!! ;)

Back