Different country sign language for Valentine's Day.

podiecat

Reaction score
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10150675834674579" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Can anyone make this appear properly on here?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10150675834674579" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Can anyone make this appear properly on here?

I'm not sure if you can use flash video on PHP? dunno... I mean, flash video is more of "local" thing that is attached to an unique server that owns the clip. Translation: you'd have to put the full URL of that embedded (nested is the key word here) code part.

This issue is like taking a stick out of the nest, where the main "URL" egg is supposed to land on. Dunno if this is a good or bad metaphor, hopefully you get the idea of what I'm saying.

OH! just realized it's part of facebook. No problem. just link the original facebook page, instead of the video source, to here. That should fix the issue pretty quick.

On second thought... there's other way. just delete the iframe src parts, beginning and end (the ones with <" ">. then insert it in the URL button.

Oh, lol. Yeah, Slovak sign language is pretty popular... in fact, there is a party club for deaf in Bratislava.

Went there once. And Slovak and Czech sign languages are not SAME at all.

When i attempted to write in Czech, they were confused after some successful tries. Then they wrote in Slovak, I was confused as well after series of clear communication. This led to tensions actually, lol, during our height of drunken hours. HUGE cultural shock for me.

I never went back to there again after that night. Besides, most of them were pretty young anyway, all they want is just to party instead of talk. I was much older and umm I generally do like talk rather than hedonist party... but anyways.

This reminds me of the setting situation in my encounter with Moravian dialect (not sign language), actually. I know, this probably is getting complicated for you to understand, but I can't quite explain it better myself. Moravia is southeast of Czech lands, and maybe few parts of southwest Slovakia, not too sure about that one. I'm pretty confident that mostly it is in CR.

That video actually isn't bad :)

interesting, I like sign language country :) from country cheer! it is great show sign language!

Back