Did You....

Originally posted by blackmercedez
I make friends by keeping my mouth shut and ignoring them. It intrigued them to open themselves to me and then that is when friendship is made. I could be anyhwere. On the Metro or hanging aroound bums at Union Station, I know people.I do not approach anyone unless I need help to get to the mental institution. Another thing, friends with some Deaf is like friends with trouble, trouble, TROUBLE! LOL I said, some, not all of them..maybe most of them but anyway......................

I know I will go off-topic briefly here, but since you mentioned Union Station, it reminded me of when I was visiting my sister in Silver Spring, MD and WAshington DC in 2001. My mum and I weren't used to the system of the trains. Red line, Blue line, etc etc! Was only there for a few weeks.

I was too scared to make any friends there, heheheh..only friends I knew who were living there and my sister!

Goldie

Originally posted by javapride
i had several friends in high school, BUT in today's life, i have a few friends who i trust and talk to abt life and etc, having few is better than having too many who just can be a blabber mouth!

I agree with you, Javepride. I have a few friends but a good number of mutal friends, usually meet them on social events.

well.... Everybody called me weird !! because i have allot of varies friends like punk, hippies, straight, gay/les , etc etc even have some friends with homeless peoples !! My wife couldn't understand why i was so aggressivise to meet anybody that are stranger to me. That remind me last night I talked to my favorite cousin .. He told me that he notice that i always get many different friends through the years and He asked me how do u do that ??? He tried to make few decents friends and not enuff to have interest peoples u know .. I told him I really dunno but Maybe I am friend magents ! :laugh2: of course that cousin and i are very close just like brothers to each other big times.. also few friends asked me how can I stand with these weird peoples like homeless or punk or hippies so u name it... I told them I find them very interest personality to talk about .. and always curious what is in their mind and what is their cultures .. I find it so fanstantic (spelling? )

Back