Did You....

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
make alot of friends or was in nerd world, or out of crowd

i do make alot of friends through mutal friends.. but i was toooo quiet and shy to make friends but i did make ALOT since i came into High School, which is deaf campus... :|eeh. :o (<~ would do)

myself, from my own personalities. I'm too sweet, nice, and loving.

So, I am not going to brag how many friends I have. I dont have all friends from the world. no. I dont have.

I have alot of friends, thats all I am saying.

i'm same as u grumpy, i changed i guess after what happened to me and a person who hurted me so badly. but at least I'm still sweet as much i could be. :)

But sure, i still do have friends.

i have more friends at school than i do in the "real world" so, it's proably going to be abit hard to continue making TONS of friends when you are out of school you know?

i had several friends in high school, BUT in today's life, i have a few friends who i trust and talk to abt life and etc, having few is better than having too many who just can be a blabber mouth!

i had alot of friends and many acquaintences in HS -- and in the years since i finished HS i have a small group of buddies and those are the ones i trust the MOST

I was considered a nerd but was really left out because of the religious beliefs of my family. I always had a hard time blending in with others because my parents always emphasized and embarassed me in front of my friends when they were around. Once, I went to rent a tux for a high school dance and my dad embarassed me saying that I would be better off looking elsewhere. Jeez!

dang Vampy -- i dont blamecha

my parents pretty much left me be -- i was basically so out of control when i was in HS

Friends wasnt my priority in high school, yes I had lot of friends, just that I have other better things to do.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I was considered a nerd but was really left out because of the religious beliefs of my family. I always had a hard time blending in with others because my parents always emphasized and embarassed me in front of my friends when they were around. Once, I went to rent a tux for a high school dance and my dad embarassed me saying that I would be better off looking elsewhere. Jeez!
you should try to stand up for yourself you know

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Friends wasnt my priority in high school, yes I had lot of friends, just that I have other better things to do.
like what?

I had more friends while i was in high school, now in real world, have friends who i trust, but still plenty of friend.

I prefer the company of a few close friends to millions of acquaintances. You're less likely to be lonely that way and you'll always have someone to rely on. Someone once told me that if you can name all your friends on one or two hands, you're very lucky because not many people have true friends to rely on.

It's always important to remember how lucky you really are if you have a few good friends. :)

Ziusudra

Originally posted by Ziusudra
I prefer the company of a few close friends to millions of acquaintances. You're less likely to be lonely that way and you'll always have someone to rely on. Someone once told me that if you can name all your friends on one or two hands, you're very lucky because not many people have true friends to rely on.

It's always important to remember how lucky you really are if you have a few good friends. :)

Ziusudra

Good onya Ziggy...I agree with what you said. I'm a bit selective with who I should be friends with nowadays. In high school, I was sort of an outsider, a loner...so didn't make friends easily back then. But nowadays, I do have some friends, but not that many as I'm not quite sociable. :)
At least, I do know I have a few friends that I can TRUST and confide in when I need someone to listen to me, etc.

Goldie

Originally posted by Steel
you should try to stand up for yourself you know
I did try standing up for myself. It only made things worse. That's why I just decided to shut up for the next couple years cuz I was gonna be out of there anyway. Now, I'm living away from home and loving it. I've even got more friends than I could ask for! :thumb:

Yeah I had a lot of friends when I was in HS..I was friends with everyone so I just get along with everyone pretty well.. now since I graduated from HS..I only talk to a few friends of mine that I TRULY trust the most. I am willing to make more friends as long as I am being careful. :)

I had a lot of people who knew me in high school, cuz i was a jock, a smart kid, and the only deaf kid in the school. I knew a lot of people thru sports and classes.. But now im turning into more of a computer nerd cuz i have online classes and stuff... 0hwell.. But i still get out and have fun.

I make friends by keeping my mouth shut and ignoring them. It intrigued them to open themselves to me and then that is when friendship is made. I could be anyhwere. On the Metro or hanging aroound bums at Union Station, I know people.I do not approach anyone unless I need help to get to the mental institution. Another thing, friends with some Deaf is like friends with trouble, trouble, TROUBLE! LOL I said, some, not all of them..maybe most of them but anyway......................

Back