did anyone notice something is differenet with logo? ;)

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
nice to see a christmas hat hanging over the word F :lol:

Ummmm...nooooo, I can't see. I'm blind as a bat and I don't see it. Where? ....ooh, is that Santa's hat? Did he left it there on the purpose? :D J/k

It's looking good. Nice and cute. I better count my blessings b4 I'll open the presents on Christmas day!!!!

I like it and I can see that f with the santa claus hat and it is cool.

Its cool. why cant you change the whole background to xmas colors like red and green instead of blue/grey?? makes it more exciting..

u need to check out at www.woofboard.com/forum and see how creative they are!!

that board is the best...no offense AD....we could make this forum look like other forum...what do you think???

:D... cuteeee santa's hat... :D

Sorry Downing, your link is not working... :(

I don't see Santa or hat?? :confused: I see a New York license plate with Me Pepe. :dunno:

Yes, I see it.. just scroll all way up and see the left side top corner "Alldeaf".com

cute logo.. great Alex.. :thumbup:

Pomeranian said:
HUH??? I dont see it!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! LOL

you have to change your background style to 'main AD style' it is possible you are using AD dark style, which i was using til i changed to this one to see the santa hat.

yea i noticed that it was removed recently.

maybe santa claus is needing it to keep his head warmer and is preparing for christmas day... 23 more days to go !

Aaaah, I found it. I change skins to AD Dark Style. It has with Santa's hat.. Cute!

I see it too, it's really cuteee!! Nice job Alex :mrgreen:

Peachy Lady said:
I don't see santa's hat either on logo :dunno:

look up on the left side on the top "alldeaf" that red santa's hat on the " F "

.. i was looking around there is no santa's hat there till i see what deafclimber said "shadow" so i look up on the top and ahh i see that now .. i see it in few days ago lol

Ahh.. More Merrier hat alldeaf's logo... Beautifully!!!

How's so touchy?

How's about the body xmas forum?

DeafMonkey said:
look up on the left side on the top "alldeaf" that red santa's hat on the " F "

.. i was looking around there is no santa's hat there till i see what deafclimber said "shadow" so i look up on the top and ahh i see that now .. i see it in few days ago lol

well that is strange.. i did see the claus hat on the logo at home this early morning but at my office i am not seeing it. it must be replaced back to the original logo while ago.

Back