did anyone notice something is differenet with logo? ;)

Unegawahya

Ummmm...nooooo, I can't see. I'm blind as a bat and I don't see it. Where? ....ooh, is that Santa's hat? Did he left it there on the purpose? :D J/k

It's looking good. Nice and cute. I better count my blessings b4 I'll open the presents on Christmas day!!!!

downing

Its cool. why cant you change the whole background to xmas colors like red and green instead of blue/grey?? makes it more exciting..

u need to check out at www.woofboard.com/forum and see how creative they are!!

that board is the best...no offense AD....we could make this forum look like other forum...what do you think???

C

CrazyMomma

I don't see Santa or hat?? :confused: I see a New York license plate with Me Pepe. :dunno:

MsGiglz

Yes, I see it.. just scroll all way up and see the left side top corner "Alldeaf".com

cute logo.. great Alex.. :thumbup:

darkangel8603

Pomeranian said:
HUH??? I dont see it!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! LOL

you have to change your background style to 'main AD style' it is possible you are using AD dark style, which i was using til i changed to this one to see the santa hat.

deafclimber

yea i noticed that it was removed recently.

maybe santa claus is needing it to keep his head warmer and is preparing for christmas day... 23 more days to go !

C

CrazyMomma

Aaaah, I found it. I change skins to AD Dark Style. It has with Santa's hat.. Cute!

DeafMonkey

Peachy Lady said:
I don't see santa's hat either on logo :dunno:

look up on the left side on the top "alldeaf" that red santa's hat on the " F "

.. i was looking around there is no santa's hat there till i see what deafclimber said "shadow" so i look up on the top and ahh i see that now .. i see it in few days ago lol

deafclimber

DeafMonkey said:
look up on the left side on the top "alldeaf" that red santa's hat on the " F "

.. i was looking around there is no santa's hat there till i see what deafclimber said "shadow" so i look up on the top and ahh i see that now .. i see it in few days ago lol

well that is strange.. i did see the claus hat on the logo at home this early morning but at my office i am not seeing it. it must be replaced back to the original logo while ago.