Did 25 miles on the bicycle today

jonnyghost

Reaction score
Never got my bike out of the garage last year and i noticed my gut getting bigger so i've decided to try to ride to work a couple times a week. Not to bad riding in but coming back was a lot more hill! Felt good though.

Forgot my seat cushion so my butts a little sore but my legs are good. But we'll see how i feel tomorow!

Congrats. You can join me. I went from 230 to 180 in two years while riding 3K miles.

25 miles is nothing... try 55 miles on California Hills

Let me rephrase that for you so that it is less blunt and more positive:

Wow, that is great! 25 miles! When you get to the point where you can ride anywhere, join me for a 55 mile ride in Cali, the hills are awesome and lung-busters!

Forgot my seat cushion so my butts a little sore but my legs are good. But we'll see how i feel tomorow!

Tires need to have a little give in them, otherwise, you're back is going to take a lot of pounding.

Twenty five is a good run, today I did eighteen as I do every weekend when the weather is good.

Don't over do it for weight loss, consistency is better than intensity in the long run.

Yea i keep the tires a little soft too because a couple of the roads are dirt with major potholes. I've been eye balling a couple of the powerline roads for shortcuts when things dry out a little bit around here.

There is a bicycle thread somewhere on this forum, prob should dig it up and post pics of us riding...

Back