decorte xmas? anyone

SherryCherish

Reaction score
Wonder when you gonna or ur traditonal to decorte xmas tree and decorte outside?

As for outside, we did 3 weeks ago, since warm out there.

as for inside, we just done with xmas tree and decorte inside of house last Sunday.

(traditonal, we usually do that before/after weekend from thanksgiving.)

Share w/ yours....

(psst, i know its thanksgiving first, lol but couldn't wait for xmas tho!)

Already put lights decorate outside but not turn on yet. Inside house have not start plan wait till after finish thanksgivings.

We haven't done our yet as we do it after Thanksgiving, I so love Christmas decorations...

I will put up christmas tree next week and decorate it. I have always do that every year. I love it.

We usually do it the day after Thanksgiving, but since we are in the middle of moving, I probably will only put up the Christmas tree this year.

i havent set up christmas decorations or put up christmas tree due to me being helpless and hurting still.. i prolly will not do it till first week of dec depend on how i feel.. i still cant bend over.. :( it sucks! sigh..

I don't even think about Christmas decorating until after Hubby's birthday, Dec. 8. I like to focus on one special day at a time. Thanksgiving, then Hubby's birthday, then Christmas.

It is too early for right now. We wait till 2 weeks before Christmas..Thanksgiving come first.

Nope not yet! We will start probably 2nd week of December. Probably not a whole a lot..just a tree and some around the house. :thumb: It will be a GOOD Christmas this year.

My parents use the usual artificial tree as they have for many years. They used to use real trees every year until they realized that we were always cleaning up after ourselves and it was becoming more of a hassle considering the fact that my mom wanted to use more decorations. One other thing, one of our real trees attracted ants and ruined some of the presents.

Now, with the artificial tree they have now... it can easily be opened up and closed up. :)

Yikes, I haven't even started decorating my place with the christmas lights, trees, stuffs like that and heck, I haven't even begun my christmas shopping too! :lol: I know, I know, I'm bad when I keep postponing things :lol: But then, I eventually will get around to it. ;)

Normally I'd do all those after thanksgiving and yep, I love seeing the christmas lights beautifully decorated on other people's house and seeing the creativities which is cool!

Sigh, I am not hurrying to do everything because my husband's birtday is coming after thanksgiving, My son's birthday will coming first week of dec then I rather set up christmas in about 2 week of dec. Too many coming for us.

we already set up x mas tree few days ago because we have a plan. we will do the x mas lights outside sometimes after thanksgiving or tomorrow? I dunno yet...

None set up decortion for xmas cause will going over my mom's home for xmas but maybe can set up for my front window not for sure just thinking :) .. I do have mini xmas tree how is cute eh? lol not have tall xmas tree which sucks cause here small rooms not enough for tall xmas tree :( dang. Hope next year :) :lol:

We only will get the tree, stuffs for tree. Then decorte on two of the windows with christmas lights. Not too many stuffs.. But we need to check on our money if we have enough money for that stuffs... ;)

Almost done outside and Not yet in the home so wait after thanksgiving

I am not going to decoration anything this year. We will be flying down to Pittsburgh, PA

yeah i understand people's point of view. actually my boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow, and thanksgiving.. then xmas. I'm sure people just like to get things done since alots going on, and with the kids love to decorte them

Back