Debrief: JClarke's vacation (WARNING: Lots of pictures)

JClarke-i bet u had alot of fun, too bad i wasnt there lol.. those 2 girls in the pics beautiful..

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

The Highlander said:
Oh shut up!

I used work for repair on the digital camera/DSLR for many years. I can't help. :aw:
Same idea, if your glasses get dirty and you will see everywhere are blurry.

Right, I saw his compact digital camera's lens that s dirty last Saturday.

Nice comments; really, really helps a lot. :roll:

Nice comments; really, really helps a lot. :roll:

dog-barking-up-tree.jpg

JClarke, How you feel about USA? Tell me what's different between USA and your hometown?
USA has more things to do and bigger deaf community than mine does... I still feel weird when I got home, and my ASL is still in use when ever I attempt to converse in my own native language, WTF

Jake... Thanks for putting the work into this.... it was awesome meeting you... My friends also loved ya!

Also... if you ever wanna to shorten the Vancouver.... we people who lives in Vancouver mostly call it the Couve.... short for Vancouver... Odd I know, but we just like it to shorten it to the Couve. :)

Hope to see you sometime again! :)

Jake... Thanks for putting the work into this.... it was awesome meeting you... My friends also loved ya!

Also... if you ever wanna to shorten the Vancouver.... we people who lives in Vancouver mostly call it the Couve.... short for Vancouver... Odd I know, but we just like it to shorten it to the Couve. :)

Hope to see you sometime again! :)
No worries, you're welcome and it was awesome meeting you too esp your friends as well :cool2:

Oh, I plan to return very soon.

USA has more things to do and bigger deaf community than mine does... I still feel weird when I got home, and my ASL is still in use when ever I attempt to converse in my own native language, WTF

Awesome, :rockon:

You're not alone, Jclarke, it has been happens to me everytime I return back to the USA from Mexico for a few days, I signs in Mexican Sign Language instead of ASL when I talk to the ASL users. :lol:

You're not alone, Jclarke, it has been happens to me everytime I return back to the USA from Mexico for a few days, I signs in Mexican Sign Language instead of ASL when I talk to the ASL users. :lol:
:lol:

:lol: That's normal and it does happens to me too, when I went to Canada for an year, it did took me long time to be able to converse in own NZSL without using ASL... Yet the ASL signs still do slip in currently. At the same time it was hilarious to see a "WTF" expressions on people faces when I signed in ASL.

Other times I did visit Canada for a month... it took me about 3 weeks to attempt to converse in NZSL.

Back