Debrief: JClarke's vacation (WARNING: Lots of pictures)

I have heard of the New York minute but today I learned about the New York finger. :hmm: Should I go and post this in the "What did you learn today" thread?

just found this photo in my camera. Teaching this Aussie how to do New York finger :cool2:

17277_949216340769_8825246_51908243_6979989_n.jpg

no idea who took this photo - it's either Oddball or Frisky :dunno:

:giggle:

Oh yes! Also, I knew If the clock can turn it back then i would have watched mac doing it to you all over again that i won't miss it! :giggle:

Wow! I guess what Mac did was the biggest prank of all? :giggle:

Yeah Mac was hilarious. Sad I misssssed it. I did see there were confusing people and didn't pay attention to them. I did see jake running to you and spilled it out of his mouth to you but wasn't pay attention as to what he was talking about something. Indeed, i was watching at his hyperly overly crazily with his facial expression. :giggle: Pardon with under the influence. :)

Yeah Mac was hilarious. Sad I misssssed it. I did see there were confusing people and didn't pay attention to them. I did see jake running to you and spilled it out of his mouth to you but wasn't pay attention as to what he was talking about something. Indeed, i was watching at his hyperly overly crazily with his facial expression. :giggle: Pardon with under the influence. :)
Actually, I complained to her and she went to him and asked for the full story and laughed instead.

Yes, that's right FF.

Me and the wife, will hopefully be in the U.S in Summer 2013...but still in the planning stages though. I'll make sure my jeans are suited up with a good belt, so I dont have to face the same embarrassment! :lol:

Really good pictures. I enjoyed seeing all faces from familiar AD names...it brings out the members alive...well from textual world...
COOL !! and you must have had a lot of fun, bet it was like 'trip of a lifetime' feel to it, meeting all these people.

Last edited:
Yes, that's right FF.

Me and the wife, will hopefully be in the U.S in Summer 2013...but still in the planning stages though. I'll make sure my jeans are suited up with a good belt, so I dont have to face the same embarrassment! :lol:

:giggle: Let's round two for getting the together peeps, just the new one with your new spouse to come. Yep, that would be a great idea about the jeans that needs to be secure tightly. :lol:

:giggle: Let's round two for getting the together peeps, just the new one with your new spouse to come. Yep, that would be a great idea about the jeans that needs to be secure tightly. :lol:
Or Sharlene wil be in laughing fits with you guys! :lol:

once sharlene and I have the plans set in stone, I shall arrange another alldeaf meet (if Alex permits) and we all can catch up :) I miss the fun and chatting in ASL that night. It was awesome. Sharlene wants to celebrate new years in style in new York so who knows.....

That sounds good. just save $$ for wedding and then worry later about coming to NY. :)

Back