Debrief: JClarke's vacation (WARNING: Lots of pictures)

Awesome! Nice gift from Phillips!! This photo is belonging from me. :)

JClarke, your ASL was great. I could tell that it was influenced by Auslan in some ways but that is what makes sign language so interesting!

Yea, I couldnt believe the gift Phillips got for JClarke..everyone was like "Wow, I would have never thought of something like that." Very thoughful and touching of her. :)

Wow, that is very beautiful gift from Phillips. :)

awesome frame and all! :thumb: Phillips for poster and Chevy for photo!

I had to search through my photos for a good photo and one of the photos I have was taken by Chevy57 so I took this one becuase ALMOST every AD'er is in the picture - so that looks good, and it is now framed and all, only thing is it is not on the wall just yet.

Thanks Shel90 for the comments, but once I return for a month long vacation my ASL will improve and be into ASL structure, I'm sure otherwise the good thing that I am glad most of you understood my ASL very well after two years of training myself into ASL, has well paid off. :thumb:

Enjoyed the pictures man, asl cool to me, I would like to visit the hillsong church if I was to ever go visit your country

My uncle was a world war 2 veteran...was in a port there about the same time pearl harbor got attacked...he said you aussies were good people :)

great picture-frame gift, love the way it was done with people's comments and the icons and the center photo! :D awesome!!

Great photo! I like the black frame on it. Your asl is great like shel mentioned. Yup!

Wow, glad to see that you are having fun around America! Welcome to America :)

Hate to believe that I actually missed you, there are people in the pictures that I knew, geez!

Anyways at least I am no longer living there anymore, but I am not that far still, I will try to take the chance to see you if your coming again! :)

Back