Debrief: JClarke's vacation (WARNING: Lots of pictures)

2zio9wk.jpg

This is more clear picture.

This picture is from Jiro. Several pictures are blurry from someone except me.

My camera is a small compact Nikon - If my D60 wasn't broken, I would have awesome photos, but that is what I get :aw:

Jake, I am SO glad you had a great time! I really did too. And you're fun to party with, haha. We need to do that again soon.

We spell organization with a z.

Center/centre and theatre/theather depends on the individuals' preferences.

We use tire instead of tyre. Airplane instead of aeroplane... and so on.

Last few years i confused what JClarke said tyre is flat. I asked what s meaning with it. I finally found what s word for tire. :lol:

Last few years i confused what JClarke said tyre is flat. I asked what s meaning with it. I finally found what s word for tire. :lol:

We do use labour, colour, armour and so on. We even turn -or into -our in words where the Brits would stick with the -or. Armour is a weird one of ours because both British and Americans use "armor" instead.

Canadian English is confusing enough for you?

My camera is a small compact Nikon - If my D60 wasn't broken, I would have awesome photos, but that is what I get :aw:
Last saturday I noticed your camera lens which was dirty. should wipe out. Your pictures are very good. :)

We do use labour, colour, armour and so on. We even turn -or into -our in words where the Brits would stick with the -or. Armour is a weird one of ours because both British and Americans use "armor" instead.

Canadian English is confusing enough for you?
I had been entered Ontario in several times to know words.

Thanks so much for the great pictures. It was almost like being there. What fun! So glad that you had a good time, JClarke.

Wouldn't it be fun to do this in Australia and have JClarke be the guide?

Thanks so much for the great pictures. It was almost like being there. What fun! So glad that you had a good time, JClarke.

Wouldn't it be fun to do this in Australia and have JClarke be the guide?
I'll be honoured to be anyone's guide in Australia! :cool2:

JClarke, I am so glad your trip was everything you expected it to be and more.

Awesome pictures!

save, save, save... AND SAVEEEEEEE!!!!!

but dammit, this is a expensive country. :aw:

I can't imagine saving to $2,000....takes me forever with a budget like mine. :aw: Australia is expensive than US?

Back