Debrief: JClarke's vacation (WARNING: Lots of pictures)

Jake you are such a stud! Always with hotties under each arm.

DSCN0830.jpg

awesome pictuers indeed.. glad you had a great time on your vacation JClarke :)

MOD: Could you please move this thread to the members only section? I apologise for the inconvience that has caused to you. It is at fault to mine. :aw:

MOD: Could you please move this thread to the members only section? I apologise for the inconvience that has caused to you. It is at fault to mine. :aw:

apologizing again? Is it Aussie way to apologize for everything? :roll:

apologizing again? Is it Aussie way to apologize for everything? :roll:
oh stfu, you know me. I am just an apologizing person to deal with. If you don't like it, go away, dude! :aw:

Mod's note: thread's moved to Pictures & Videos. :)

oh stfu, you know me. I am just an apologizing person to deal with. If you don't like it, go away, dude! :aw:

I think you should apologize for telling me to go away

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Jiro said:

I think you should apologize for telling me to go away

LOL. Jiro, If you enter Canada or Great Britain, must learn British words.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

LOL. Jiro, If you enter Canada or Great Britain, must learn British words.

We don't use British words here in Canada.

Some Canadian words are organisation, centre, labour, colour, theatre etc. like British way?

We spell organization with a z.

Center/centre and theatre/theather depends on the individuals' preferences.

We use tire instead of tyre. Airplane instead of aeroplane... and so on.

Back