Deafpager.com

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
I recently order Sidekick LX on Deafpager.com on last Sunday. March 23th, I wonder how long they will process my order? I already got e-mail from them saying that they not able to process my order due to Credit History so I have to accept EasyPay option and FlexPay Option for my Sidekick LX so I did it and I send respond to them. Plus I have been waiting e-mail almost for 48 hour. Have anyone experience order through Deafpager.com or same problems as me?

I recently order Sidekick LX on Deafpager.com on last Sunday. March 23th, I wonder how long they will process my order? I already got e-mail from them saying that they not able to process my order due to Credit History so I have to accept EasyPay option and FlexPay Option for my Sidekick LX so I did it and I send respond to them. Plus I have been waiting e-mail almost for 48 hour. Have anyone experience order through Deafpager.com or same problems as me?

Deafpager.com is full of bullshit. My friend who is having a good credit history, he ordered sidekick LX via american express credit card, and he have not received any information from them for about two weeks, and still now. I think Deafpager.com is going out of business.

I got telus HTC S720

I think so good better than mobile cell. I think so maybe I get trouble. I don't have money nothing. I concerned I am scared. I worried I need get job. I know mistake. I know lots of expensive money because billing. I think so stupid high to expensive too much money. I hate money. I think so free with mobile. Because must safe watch my health safe I don't want to happen seziure. I told emergency have back up with cell. That is good. I know hard time.

Sound like Deafpager.com sucks So, I am going cancel my order and buy Sidekick LX from T-Mobile shop. It would be much better.

So are you suggesting that if I want AT&T Tilt that I buy from AT&T instead of DeafPager.com?

I don't have any credit, so I'm kind of wondering how much of a deposit I have to make...

deafpager.com is not a professional website IMO

I will get bored with either T-Mobile SideKick or Blackberry. I'd rather stick with Windows Mobile devices... I'm very fond of Windows/Windows Mobile and that I do a lot of programming for a living (Microsoft .net Framework. C#, ASP.net (for web applications), etc.)...

So, I don't feel like moving to Sidekick from my Windows Mobile PDA.

I will get bored with either T-Mobile SideKick or Blackberry. I'd rather stick with Windows Mobile devices... I'm very fond of Windows/Windows Mobile and that I do a lot of programming for a living (Microsoft .net Framework. C#, ASP.net (for web applications), etc.)...

Good plan, don't ever go anywhere near to these Sidekick series, mate.

Deafpager.com is used on ads support on alldeaf then removed it in last year or before.

I never feeling bored with TMO Blackberry. If you rather sticked the window mobile device, it is right suit on you. ;)

Deafpager.com is used on ads support on alldeaf then removed it in last year or before.
Yes why is that? I just wondered it for long time ago till finally you bring it up. :D

Yes, I know that deafpager is scam.. I remembered that what I read cheri or angel's post who ordered it from Deafpagers somewhere. I felt not something right that what deafpager tell her as puppet her what they wanted to force customer by their option and violated her own option. but I respect her decisions whatever she let them manpulative(sp) it. its not my business.. ;)

Yes, I know that deafpager is scam.. I remembered that what I read cheri or angel's post who ordered it from Deafpagers somewhere. I felt not something right that what deafpager tell her as puppet her what they wanted to force customer by their option and violated her own option. but I respect her decisions whatever she let them manipulate it. its not my business.. ;)
Fixed! :)

I don't trust deafpager.com since it don't sound very trusting. I go to the store such as AT&T and Veriozon.

i second that ! :) what more is that there are over thousand softwares you can find for WM mobiles just like your home PC.

The deafpager.com belong to boundlesscom.com but right now the owner passed away and don't know if that true or not.

I don't trust their service due I what I already visit, sorry. :(

I thought DeafPager.com is a dealer/reseller for FuseWireless.com?

You are better off buying your services at T-Mobile corporate stores or its authorised dealers.

I recently bought myself a Sidekick LX Blue (bought it without extending to two more of years.) I like the comforts of it, but I am thinking about going back to the store sometime this week to give that girly Sidekick Slide and Blackberry Curve another try. The man that sold me the Sidekick LX was a bit annoying - he tried convincing me to get the Curve one.

I thought DeafPager.com is a dealer/reseller for FuseWireless.com?

You are better off buying your services at T-Mobile corporate stores or its authorised dealers.

I recently bought myself a Sidekick LX Blue (bought it without extending to two more of years.) I like the comforts of it, but I am thinking about going back to the store sometime this week to give that girly Sidekick Slide and Blackberry Curve another try. The man that sold me the Sidekick LX was a bit annoying - he tried convincing me to get the Curve one.
Why is the Sidekick Slide "girly"?

Did you tell him that you were looking at only Sidekicks?

Sometimes, they get commission for selling certain "products of the day".

Back