Deafness and nightdreaming

I am usually hearing in my dreams, I was born that way. However it happened to me once that I self-censored myself. I was dreaming I was in a restaurant with some female-friends speaking in English, when one of them whispered something into my ear and I replied. Then my subconscious stopped the flow, like a director's voice from outside, saying "Wait, you can't do that anymore" and the dream/scene was "cut". LOL!

Ai due terroni qua sopra gli dico di andarsene a fare in c...o! Avete il cervello proporzionale al vostro pistolino.

That's a significant dream :)
Io sono una ragazza comunque. E purtroppo devo concordare con la tua ultima frase a proposito di mortimer mouse, gli ho detto la stessa cosa pochi post fa.. solo in maniera leggermente più diplomatica :lol:

isadora, oltre a non aver capito che l'altro terrone è una donna, ma che tristezza leggere "terrone"..... sarebbe come dare del negro ad un afroamericano. e meno male che gli usa sono un paese di immigrati (Obama said ...)

isadora, oltre a non aver capito che l'altro terrone è una donna, ma che tristezza leggere "terrone"..... sarebbe come dare del negro ad un afroamericano. e meno male che gli usa sono un paese di immigrati (Obama said ...)

Ma guarda che la cosa era al famoso 50% :D ci ha insultati tutti e due per fare prima, capiscila, ma la parte "terroni" era per me (tu potresti essere pure di Sablici per quel che può saperne). Era la parte "pervertito" a riguardare te, al tuo posto mi preoccuperei di quella

Ironia? Cos'è? Si mangia a colazione con le xette biscottate e il lievito kosher? :lol:

tu ci scherzi, ma quel terrone non mi è piaciuto per nulla. io non ho mai mancato di rispetto a nessuno, mi pare.

read an insult is so very very sad. suggests that there are some idiots who grew up on bread and prozac ....

Ever since I lost my hearing I have the craziest dreams all the time. I usually dream about the same thing too.

Won't you share your dreams with us? :)

Sure since you asked. The one dream that repeats itself is that I can't find my car. In my dream I have suspisions that a junk yard is steeeling them and crushing them. Another one I get lost all the time and my way to travel is to put large scarves so they can catch the wind and bring us to where we want to go.

Loosing my car all the time in my dream means that I need to get mobile and start living.

Last edited:
Another one I get lost all the time and my way to travel is to put large scarves so they can catch the wind and bring us to where we want to go.

Sounds like the main scene in a romantic movie :eek3: we might title it "Gone with the wind" I guess :lol: or a TV commercial: ":cool2: What are brand-new navigators for, when you got a scarf like this!" :)

Take your pick . I would not be able to sleep if I could read the mind of Isis .

I agree..be to much horror and hate for us to cope with,but you may get telepathic idea on who they going to kill and torcher next and save that life but isis must not have same power or they send double bluff telepathic thoughts

I agree..be to much horror and hate for us to cope with,but you may get telepathic idea on who they going to kill and torcher next and save that life but isis must not have same power or they send double bluff telepathic thoughts

And that would kickstart a telepathic war as well, wouldn't it? "Apocalypse now" (yeah, I am in the mood for movies today!)

And that would kickstart a telepathic war as well, wouldn't it? "Apocalypse now" (yeah, I am in the mood for movies today!)

some years ago when Russia was ussr they did experiments on that very thing.obviously not worked

Back