Deafnerdmommy dob #4

@DeafNerdMommy I hope the baby is born at the latest at my guess and hey it can hr 9 hours early, benefitting from European time

The waiting is horrible right :)

Any chance of induce labor?

Nor has her pregnancy been with problems. A friend of mine had to be induced as the baby tried to birth herself way too early, they were able to slow/stop the contractions and baby retreated. The doctors decided to have her born about 2 weeks early to avoid any more complications.

And friend's baby is a super cutie :) (a joy for the momma- she and husband lost their first baby in utero and had to give birth shortly after :( ).

So no change today :( No contractions nothing. I do have an appointment with my ob so we will see if there is any progress there. Might talk about inducing but it won't happen until 41 weeks so 9th through the 16th

And I got Maggie on her way by dancing to *NSYNC lol , danced my heart out , went to bed and at 1:00am I felt a pop! And she came fast !

And I got Maggie on her way by dancing to *NSYNC lol , danced my heart out , went to bed and at 1:00am I felt a pop! And she came fast !
My first one I took a walk. My second one we ate at an Italian restaurant and I think the salad had a "labor inducing oil" on it that I had read about. And I'm not much of a salad eater. The second one did take longer than the first one.

Back