Deafnation Expo

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going there ??

DeafNation Expo
The DeafNation Expo began in spring 2003, starting with 6 Expos. Today, DeafNation hosts 12 Expos annually, having attracted in excess of 150,000 attendees since.

Chicago DeafNation Expo
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Harper College
Building M, Wellness and Sports Center
1200 W. Algonquin Road
Palatine, IL 60067
Exhibit Hours: 9am to 6pm
Cost: FREE ADMISSION - FREE PARKING
The event includes:
- Exhibitions (FREE)
- Entertainment (FREE)
- Seminars & Workshops (FREE)
- Children's Activities (FREE)
Register here for Free Admission

Deafnation Expo will be in Portland, Oregon due that it has been hosted in Seattle for the last few years. It's Portland's turn. I think it will be hosted this month, not sure what day.

I went to deaf expo few year ago in Colorado. There are not too many people around and brooth also. I met old classmates. It was nice to see them again.

Deafnation Expo will be in Portland, Oregon due that it has been hosted in Seattle for the last few years. It's Portland's turn. I think it will be hosted this month, not sure what day.

Seq, I am planning to go Portland Oregon for Deaf Nation it is on September 22nd which is 2 weeks from now. ;)

oh wow i was suppose to go to chicago (i am only 5 hours away and plus i used to be from there) that weekend but i can't go due to my health problem i had recently but i am allowed to go to cruise only oh well

Back