DeafNation Expo in Orlando, FL

RedWolf

Reaction score
Anyone going to DeafNation Expo in Orlando tomorrow? I'm planning to go there with my girlfriend to have good time. My girlfriend is hearing and it will be good experience to teach her learn sign language and deaf culture which it is cool for her. I can't wait! I am so excited!

Anyone going to DeafNation Expo in Orlando tomorrow? I'm planning to go there with my girlfriend to have good time. My girlfriend is hearing and it will be good experience to teach her learn sign language and deaf culture which it is cool for her. I can't wait! I am so excited!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the Deaf Nation Expo in Orlando since it is too far from where I am. However, I'll be going to the Deaf Nation Expo in Indianapolis, IN which will be held on April 25th.

I have been to several Deaf Nation Expos for the past few years and always have enjoyed being there.

Is it your first time going there? If so, You will be able to enjoy it and I think it is a great idea for your girlfriend to get the 'exposure' of the language and the deaf culture. It will be quite an experience for her. I would definitely recommend you to watch John Maucere's skit. It's full of laughter when he makes a lot of jokes.

Do have some fun when you go there! :)

Yes, it is my first time at the Expo. I would enjoy my day tomorrow with my girlfriend. It will be good experience for her when she enters the deaf world and she would be awkward seeing so much signing with sign language. I would probably be her "personal" interpreter telling her what people was saying. :D

Back