DeafNation Expo-Austin, TX (4/16/2011)

I'm really just good with the heating blanket :lol:

Usually that works but not today, I watched that damn love story and it has me all emotional and wanting a love story of my own

I'll be in Texas that weekend but don't know anything about the expo... I'm going for river boozing, I don't remember the real name for it lol

It is basically a trade/crafts show that makes the circuit of the USA....owned/operated by two deaf brothers. The largest attendance occurred last summer in Vegas....some 27 thousand deafies from around the world. You should go...the one in Texas should draw 5K. If you have a texting mobile device, anyone from here (AllDeaf) can contact you and go from there.

Last edited:
It is basically a trade/crafts show that makes the circuit of the USA....owned/operated by two deaf brothers. The largest attendance occurred last summer in Vegas....some 27 thousand deafies from around the world. You should go...the one in Texas should draw 5K. If you have a texting mobile device, anyone from here (AddDeaf) can contact you and go from there.

Fill me in on this AddDeaf thing.... :confused:

It is basically a trade/crafts show that makes the circuit of the USA....owned/operated by two deaf brothers. The largest attendance occurred last summer in Vegas....some 27 thousand deafies from around the world. You should go...the one in Texas should draw 5K. If you have a texting mobile device, anyone from here (AllDeaf) can contact you and go from there.

:hmm:Ok sounds good I will talk to my friend and see if she wants to go. We will be staying in downtown austin any idea where its being held? I still have plenty of time to change my hotel.

:hmm:Ok sounds good I will talk to my friend and see if she wants to go. We will be staying in downtown austin any idea where its being held? I still have plenty of time to change my hotel.

Here's the flyer on this....hope that's all you need but if not, just ask; someone will know, most likely.
Austin, TX

Well that works out well the hotel they listed is the one were staying at i do believe lol

Thanks Tousi :)

I'm originally from Texas I just moved to New Jersey I really would like to go to the expo in Texas but, I don't know if I'll be in town that week or not. I might have to wait until Sept and go to the one in New York.

Well that works out well the hotel they listed is the one were staying at i do believe lol

Thanks Tousi :)

Oh, you're welcome. I know admission is free and all but you have to go back to that DeafNation site and look to see where you print out your "admission ticket" to present at the door....something they require for business purposes.

If your friend's going, have him/her do the same...

PM me if anyone needs to find the hotel near Expo or entertainments like bars, downtown or museums. The city of Austin is like back of my hand. So, PM me if you like to. :ty:

Back