DeafNation Expo-Austin, TX (4/16/2011)

authentic

Reaction score
I have traveled to 37 states, and Texas is not one of them. I have purchased flight ticket to Austin, TX on April 16th, and I was wondering if any one of you ADers are going to DeafNation? Maybe we should set up the AD meet up?

Don't forget to register it for FREE only if you plan to attend DeafNationExpo in Austin.

Austin, TX

not me. will visit TX another time.

I'll have to make sure that you will have to eat our authentic Tex-Mex foods. :cool2:

I'll be at Deafnation Expo on April 16 for sure.

I'll be in Texas that weekend but don't know anything about the expo... I'm going for river boozing, I don't remember the real name for it lol

I'll be in Texas that weekend but don't know anything about the expo... I'm going for river boozing, I don't remember the real name for it lol

You are a brave soul the water won't be warm enough in april

LOL well forget a cold beer you will need hard liquor that water is cold in August when it hot.

Lol I don't think anyone actually gets in the water, but some do use the water to keep their drinks cold...

I have traveled to 37 states, and Texas is not one of them. I have purchased flight ticket to Austin, TX on April 16th, and I was wondering if any one of you ADers are going to DeafNation? Maybe we should set up the AD meet up?

Don't forget to register it for FREE only if you plan to attend DeafNationExpo in Austin.

Austin, TX

Only 37?

Lol I don't think anyone actually gets in the water, but some do use the water to keep their drinks cold...

Well your butt drags in the water and depending on the level over the rocks so you can't help but to touch it. Speaking of 4 days stuck in the house and spending much of it on this couch isn't going to get me river body ready :giggle::giggle:

Well your butt drags in the water and depending on the level over the rocks so you can't help but to touch it. Speaking of 4 days stuck in the house and spending much of it on this couch isn't going to get me river body ready :giggle::giggle:

Ive rafted in Winter Water. using a t-shirt.

Didnt bother me one bit. but others were shivering.

PFH we're girls... females require heat lamps at all time.... thats where boys come in handy :giggle:

:cheers: you got that right canvas sure could use a heating blanket right now thats made up of strong arms and a warm chest

Back