Deafies on Reddit?

BradB08

Reaction score
Hello, AD! Been a while since I posted here.

Is anyone else on Reddit? Just wondering. For some reason, Reddit had evaded me until now. I'm on there if anyone else is. I did an IAMA not too long about about my hobby as a DJ. Look for Deaf_Beer_Guy.

It's a website.

Reddit

There are other deaf folks on there. Basically, it's a melting pot of memes, news and other interesting things culled from the nether regions of the internet.

It's a website.

Reddit

There are other deaf folks on there. Basically, it's a melting pot of memes, news and other interesting things culled from the nether regions of the internet.

oops sorry I misunderstand. oops i understand

Last edited:
I'm not talking about religion.

Are you sure you didn't post this in the wrong thread/forum?

Never mind, I didn't recognize notice to on thread. I thought to thread. no worry.

you don't worry talk nothing cool mind! sorry... I misunderstand. I see on reading. sound look likes on social network comments.. yup!

I mostly lurk on reddit every now and then. Did one of the secret santas.

They have some good reads over there because some famous/celebrity people post on it. I read Bryan Cranston's and Luis Moncada's, learned some things about their personalities from what they posted online that I would have never seen from TV or movies.

is it just for americans reddit and craigslist
It's popular with USA but I've seen British and Aussie blokes on it too.
Reddit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A number of notable individuals have participated in the IAmA subreddit, including President Barack Obama[13][14] (while campaigning for the 2012 election), Chris Hadfield[15] (who answered questions from the International Space Station), Bill Gates,[16] Ron Paul,[17] Stephen Colbert,[18], Psy, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rachel Maddow, Morgan Freeman, Louis C.K., Roger Federer, Larry King, Philip Zimbardo, Stan Lee, John Mather, David Copperfield, Paul Krugman, Danny Boyle, Al Gore, Roger Ebert, Michael Bolton, Gary Johnson, Lawrence Krauss, Jill Stein, and Tim Ferriss.[19] Barack Obama's AMA is the highest rated on the site, as of February 2013.[20] On August 29, 2012, when the AMA occurred, the increased traffic brought down many parts of the website.[21]

I've posted in the CI threads on there a few weeks back, but haven't been back to the site since. I forgot about that place actually.

just had quick look at reddit looks good it late now so look into it more tomorrow

Back