deafcanhear.com

U could add more deaf links.

Bloggers? u dont hve to..

books that are related to deaf culture or whatever...

just a thought.... hmm..

Looks like you are talking yourself, and post it in there. The other screenname is actually you, and Lemon is you as well. :cool:

yeah, change background, I have seen it similar to other weblog.

i dont know but i want to make $ off of it. :dunno:
With the materials you're providing us, you definitely won't make money off of it.

AIM conversations are not something people enjoy unless it's posted on College Humor or Ebaum's World. ;)

Wordpress? Eww?

I've seen a lot of sites that use Wordpress crash easily. :(

Kevbo,
People often take my sarcasm as being rude or mean. I’m not, it’s just how I am. I don’t care what you think of me, because you aren’t me. You never will be me. That’s who I am. I could careless if you like me or not. So you can either like me or hate me, but either way you will remember me.
from your site. Yeah, Don't get me wrong in someway, Your words are My exact thoughts, and Your attitude are my exact attiude!

Your website has potential, great domain name. You can make money by having something visitors will be interested in. Maybe you can add a blog. Or even options where visitors can post their own blogs. Make it more interactive so you have content and a reason for visitors to come back. You can also get more visitors by going to various websites and adding your website there.

Product Ratings | Business Reviews (get a review of your website)
Yahoo! and other search engines.

Nice blogs, but the look stinks. Quit dragging the page, i hate scrolling. It's best if you have it as a photoslide show or flash slideshow. Easier and faster.

If you want to improve your site, get rid of all the ugly junk such as heavy swearing, racist comments, AIM conversations, etc... none of it is interesting and doesn't appeal to the audience.

Back