Deaf quad all a hoax

ya what possesses someone to do that...if you want to do something like that write a freaking book

At first I think it is fake but I let it go. Now it is hoax. That fake guy had million of supporters, and now this. Never trust online.

Yeah, I saw that. Anji mentioned a disrepency in her comment on the speed of the eye gaze scanner....

you means on rats? false?

What Botti was saying the word "rat". It is a sort of a phrase which mean that she was kind of signing like darn expression or damn expression. Like a snap of the fingers to say "Rat". It just mean that she miss that behind the comment about the man who was faking or using the hoax. She thought he was telling the truth but he did not. So she said "rat" with the fingers snap. I hope that clear that up. :fingersx:

That's creepy to pretend you're quad paralyzed. I'm superstitious about things like that, if you pretend to be sick to fool people it will really happen to you.

Be grateful there wasn't a poor soul that passed and pray for those still out trying to get through each day alone.

Laura

Back