Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hence we grew these thumbs to handle tools. That is what makes us better then land animals. Of course we got your monkeys! LOL

Your thumbs are useless if you don't have a weapon to hold in order to defend yourself from an elephant stomping onto you to death.

Besides, a gorilla might mistake you for a mate if he see you.

It makes sense for it to be different in each state. There may be an overpopulation in one state while there is not in another state.

One thing for sure, baiting allows for more efficient hunting. Too bad that I view hunting as something that is not meant to be efficient.

If a specie is overpopulated in one state and not in the other, the specie in the one state will eventually die off from disease and starvation due to survival of the fittest.

A good point is an island in Alaska that was overpopulated by deer. 2 years later, the deer eventually died off due to disease.

Anytime there is a overpopulation of an animal or humans, a disease usually kills them off.

Not hunters.

madison069 said:
Wow! So I guess you don't believe in evolution and we came from evolving? If you did believe this you would believe that after evolving and growing these thumbs we got, we were put on top of the food chain! I mean it was either we got eaten or we ate/killed them!
no because, 1) what will deers evolute into? orcas into? butterflies into? why is it only primates?

2) I've never heard of a gorilla, tiger or buffalo owning a gun and able to shoot with paws they have?

3) animals kill animals naturally, prey predators - not for fun at all - (see what banjo said.. weapons make you a really smart cheater, not a fair game).

4), humans and animals' digestion are totally different - animal can digest raw meat(s) well in less than 12 hours. 24 hours for humans which are why they're contiminated with smelly poops and cancer/carido risks where we never heard of or found in creatures out there in the woods!

the world did not evoluted just because a sportsman wanted a deer trophy.

I don't like her vlog. She made up her story and typing. She is FOOL! "Deaf people are FOOLS if they vote for Obama/Biden" She is blind about Obama's background! :roll: Why I should to follow deaf people to vote for Obama? Noway! I am not blind about Obama's background.

Who cares about McCain's website don't have closed-captioned. It's okay. I am not complaining about it. She is too judge. It's her opinion on view.

I was gonna talk more about bringing in deers/many other animals from overpopulated state into (underpopulated) state that illegals hunting and schitts about hunters but that's off another topic.

I was gonna talk more about bringing in deers/many other animals from overpopulated state into (underpopulated) state that illegals hunting and schitts about hunters but that's off another topic.

Not you. It's youtube with vlog woman.

I don't like her vlog. She made up her story and typing. She is FOOL! "Deaf people are FOOLS if they vote for Obama/Biden" She is blind about Obama's background! :roll: Why I should to follow deaf people to vote for Obama? Noway! I am not blind about Obama's background.

Who cares about McCain's website don't have closed-captioned. It's okay. I am not complaining about it. She is too judge. It's her opinion on view.

I do because it means that he doesn't care if we are equal .

no because, 1) what will deers evolute into? orcas into? butterflies into? why is it only primates?

Well, evolution is rather complicated. In fact, it's a very slow process that takes place over many, many years.

For instance, African and Indian elephants. From what the research indicates, India was once a part of Africa. The elephants came from Africa and when India separated, the African elephants in India eventually evolved into a new subspecies with a different physical appearance. Not only to mention that mammoths are also related to the elephants today since they share many similar characteristic and physical traits.

Butterflies and moths are also related, but very different from each other. Elk, reindeer, moose, caribou all are part of the deer family. What I'm saying is that we do evolve depending on the weather, environment we live in and more. That's why there are so many different human races. They believe that we started out in Africa and then spread out through the continent to Europe, Asia and North America and now we all look quite different from each other. If they were all to stay in the same place for hundreds of years, they wouldn't look so different by then.

Anyway, that's for another discussion but it's a fascinating one, I'll say.

Well, evolution is rather complicated. In fact, it's a very slow process that takes place over many, many years.

For instance, African and Indian elephants. From what the research indicates, India was once a part of Africa. The elephants came from Africa and when India separated, the African elephants in India eventually evolved into a new subspecies with a different physical appearance. Not only to mention that mammoths are also related to the elephants today since they share many similar characteristic and physical traits.

Butterflies and moths are also related, but very different from each other. Elk, reindeer, moose, caribou all are part of the deer family. What I'm saying is that we do evolve depending on the weather, environment we live in and more. That's why there are so many different human races. They believe that we started out in Africa and then spread out through the continent to Europe, Asia and North America and now we all look quite different from each other. If they were all to stay in the same place for hundreds of years, they wouldn't look so different by then.

Anyway, that's for another discussion but it's a fascinating one, I'll say.

It is!

Especially since I got back from Arizona and reading the story about the squirrels in the Grand Canyon area. The North Rim squirrels are distant cousin of the South Rim squirrels due to the split of the Grand Canyon.

The difference in them are the markings and the fur.....

It is!

Especially since I got back from Arizona and reading the story about the squirrels in the Grand Canyon area. The North Rim squirrels are distant cousin of the South Rim squirrels due to the split of the Grand Canyon.

The difference in them are the markings and the fur.....

Speaking of squirrels. When I was in college, one of my teachers was British but is a naturalized Canadian since she has lived here for so many years.

She told me of a story about squirrels in England. She said that they have red squirrels, but they were wiped out by North American grey squirrels. Apparently our squirrels are far more aggressive and take away the food resources wiping out the red squirrels.

A little change to the environment can be chaotic as a result even if it's just a squirrel.

Speaking of squirrels. When I was in college, one of my teachers was British but is a naturalized Canadian since she has lived here for so many years.

She told me of a story about squirrels in England. She said that they have red squirrels, but they were wiped out by North American grey squirrels. Apparently our squirrels are far more aggressive and take away the food resources wiping out the red squirrels.

A little change to the environment can be chaotic as a result even if it's just a squirrel.

Just like when the rabbit was introduced to Australia......

Just like when the rabbit was introduced to Australia......

Yep, and they had to start encouraging people to shoot rabbits to control the population. Not that I blame them since rabbits are notorious for taking a big chunk out of the farmers' cash bags by eating up all of their vegetables.

it's okay pinky, I know you weren't referring to me. you just posted in time in between of my posts. :)

of course of course that is .. banjo. I'm sure there are not ALL speices that are recognized yet either. such like what were atomics or mircobugs evoluted from? and what would you do if you saw an endangered deer eating an endangered plant? ...so many interesting questions to think about but my point is, evolution doesn't give anyone rights to just shoot anyone for fun. why is it illegal (criminal) in cities but not in forests? ...because animals don't have voices? well, they die the same way we do, shock and suffering pains. like ASPCA (read the P & C, PREVENT CRUELTY) said, We Are Their Voices.

anyway, I wanted to share those quotes I've copied off out of my quote collection book - always inspired by truths! and helps you to think straight.. ;)

when a man wants to murder a tiger, it's called sport; when the tiger wants to murder him it's called ferocity ... ~ george shaw

hunting is not a sport. in a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~ paul rodriguez

and lastly, the animals of the world exist for their own reasons. they were not made for humans any more than black were made for white, or women created for men. ~ alice walker

my point is, evolution doesn't give anyone rights to just shoot anyone for fun.

Oh yeah, I agree. I think one would have to be truly demented to enjoy killing animals.

Some Native American tribes took hunting quite seriously that they would thank the spirits for the sacrifice after killing an animal. They did it with a lot of gratitude rather than going all out like a psychotic nutjob.

one of my decreased grandfathers used to hunt deers and other animals since my father grew up in a poverty-stricken family. Back in these days, a lot of people didn't go in store and buy just any meat. Often, they have to go hunting for it.

by the way it's funny when you said now that we all look quite different from each other ... we surely do look different in mugshots but in safari quite all rhinos, giraffes, elephants, alligators, lions, tigers, and not to mention, farm animals such as pigs, cows, baby chicks look very much alike! :giggle: we only can really tell who is who is by stamping tattoos or metals onto their legs, claws, tapors or ears .. :(

in line of bad guys at a station, easy to identify! I mean, come on, you can tell the huge difference between clinton, bush, mccain and obama. ;)

as for poverty.. I can understand.

oh my deer!

earth is already filled of 75% water ... only 25% of land. animals were here first.

obviously they're more naturally nature because human ovepopulated, overbuilt, overruled, made too many laws then now complains about overpopulated menagerie ... very humanity really.

did you know that over 90% of tropical spieces are overcrowded in only 6% of rainforest on this plant? oh, it's because something deers or harp seals did.. :roll:

leave animals alone!! "deaf people" or "mccain people" or hunters who don't understand the nature all are the fools.

Wow! So I guess you don't believe in evolution and we came from evolving? If you did believe this you would believe that after evolving and growing these thumbs we got, we were put on top of the food chain! I mean it was either we got eaten or we ate/killed them!

Have you ever heard this: "A great power comes with a great responsibility" ? If you gain the abilities of human mind but still use that mind for thinking you are put top of the food chain and make it as an excuse to feed the primitive desires, then you would prove humans existence as a mistake , and nature would correct its mistake .

Human is not the owner of this planet. Just like any guests when they do not respect the rules of the house, when they act ungrateful , they will be let go. The existence of human depends on conditions so fragile , and this planet holds so much power that , for earth ending the existence of whole humanity is easier than you killing a mosquito.

What is called nature is acts of earth that also creates and destroys life. Without the interference of human this works as an self balanced system. Human mind holds a power to interfere with it. If human starts acting with the responsibility of this power, keeps serving the balance, the nature would cherish its creation. Then human mind and earths nature would work together. Then human would know no pain, no struggle. He would be called the friend of the house, and this would allow him to act like a host , and like any good host he would serve his guests and enjoy their company. If human doesn't understand it, and falls into traps of his ego, keeps feeding his primitive desires as he never acquired this mind, then his unbalanced actions would find unbalanced reactions , and once he takes this actions too far away, the reaction of the nature would get destructive.

So this illusion of we are the owners of the planet, rulers of the nature, life depends on us, is nothing but trip of human that never understood the qualities of his existence. You can kill, not six hundred, but sixty thousand of those animals, its not a problem. Human already lives in a state he sought . Always full of fear, always in danger, never totally happy, surrounded by all kind of sicknesses, never in peace, always lacks of sources on a planet that already gave him more than he could have ever asked for. Come to think about it, this mind we have that puts us on the top of food chain doesnt seem like gave us a life better than those animals have. We are still born, struggle , and face the most horrible ends.

If the guest is not well mannered , the host never calls him a friend, and treats him well either.

-

I feel sorry for the poor animals.

I am not voting for McCain/Palin, no way!

I am voting for Obama/Biden all the way!

I agree with the lady in the vlog!

I feel sorry for the poor animals.

I am not voting for McCain/Palin, no way!

I am voting for Obama/Biden all the way!

I agree with the lady in the vlog!

:cheers: and I am with u all the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back