Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my post again.

Speaking of reading one's post. I don't think you read mine in regards to the State of Texas Animal Cruelty and criminal laws....

You were talking about baiting a deer which is legal in Texas and yet on the other hand--it's considered cruelty to animals when one baits and then shoots them in a canned hunt.

I provided the link for you just in case you overlooked my post.

Overview of Texas Animal Cruelty Laws

I thought you were just trying to help me out on the "Fear Bottesini" theme that I am trying to get going, Tousi.:)
:lol: Yeah but I kinda spazzed and violated the AD equivalent of the Geneva Convention.

You don't know much about hunting in high fence area do you. When you start a "Ranch" like this you have to get license and permits to do this. When you get all of the paper works set up you are given a limit of permits to kill a certain amount of deer depending on your amount of acres. As long as you follow rules and regulation you are good.

The State allows you to clear your land of unwanted animals as long as you have the permits. In this case he had enough to cover what we did that day, plus more.

You really believe 5 slaughter houses are going to process deers if it was illegally killed??

Isn't this a contradiction of what's already on the law books?

:laugh2:
Well Madison... from the pictures we can see that your bush is a bit outta control. Jillio was simply doing you a favor.

And I believe I used the word "brush" not "bush". If madison's bush has reached the level of being called brush, then a machete would indeed be in order!:lol:

Speaking of reading one's post. I don't think you read mine in regards to the State of Texas Animal Cruelty and criminal laws....

You were talking about baiting a deer which is legal in Texas and yet on the other hand--it's considered cruelty to animals when one baits and then shoots them in a canned hunt.

I provided the link for you just in case you overlooked my post.

Overview of Texas Animal Cruelty Laws

Again, when you set up a high fence ranch you have to get permits to do this as a land owner. You follow the regulation or the game warden will shut you down. This isn't animal cruelty in the State's eye.

What's the different from hunting on a small island with a feeder? nothing other then there is no fence but instead water! LOL

BUT, if you was to look up Alabama State laws on hunting, you will see baiting is illegal. It depends on your state's regulation.

It makes sense for it to be different in each state. There may be an overpopulation in one state while there is not in another state.

One thing for sure, baiting allows for more efficient hunting. Too bad that I view hunting as something that is not meant to be efficient.

I wonder....do they allow people to go on Safari at the zoo in Texas?

I think they are told to surrender their guns, deer callers, machetes, etc at the gate. :lol:

And I believe I used the word "brush" not "bush". If madison's bush has reached the level of being called brush, then a machete would indeed be in order!:lol:

I was just playing like i misread your post and thought bush not brush. But if that's the case I just have to be careful and not cut the trunk! LOL

I don't think what Madison did is frowned upon. At least the deers weren't mistreated, abused, and prodded like slaughterhouse for Shop Rite and McDonald.

And as you can tell they weren't as they was hand feed by the Ranch helper! LOL

They are managed so instead of just shooting the big ones they take out the small ones and let the big one reproduced. After 4-5 yrs you will see alot more big deers over small deers. But every year the State give the Ranch a permit of so many kills that if they don't kill the requirement they will loss the license.

And as you can tell they weren't as they was hand feed by the Ranch helper! LOL

They are managed so instead of just shooting the big ones they take out the small ones and let the big one reproduced. After 4-5 yrs you will see alot more big deers over small deers. But every year the State give the Ranch a permit of so many kills that if they don't kill the requirement they will loss the license.

So in a way you're creating breeding grounds for super sized deer? What if you create a scary huge deer monster that you can't kill?!!?!?!?!?!?!! :Ohno:

Believe it or not, a lot of people think that small deer are cute to look at. Leave some for us!

So in a way you're creating breeding grounds for super sized deer? What if you create a scary huge deer monster that you can't kill?!!?!?!?!?!?!! :Ohno:

Believe it or not, a lot of people think that small deer are cute to look at. Leave some for us!

Well, no worry as the whole state isn't high fence.

When I say low fence I mean a way of separating boundary but still allow animal to roam as they feel. Except maybe the cattles and horse!

Plus I try to avoid a deer while driving down the highway as I usually see 4 or 5 just about every time i drive from town to town! LOL

oh my deer!

earth is already filled of 75% water ... only 25% of land. animals were here first.

obviously they're more naturally nature because human ovepopulated, overbuilt, overruled, made too many laws then now complains about overpopulated menagerie ... very humanity really.

did you know that over 90% of tropical spieces are overcrowded in only 6% of rainforest on this plant? oh, it's because something deers or harp seals did.. :roll:

leave animals alone!! "deaf people" or "mccain people" or hunters who don't understand the nature all are the fools.

oh my deer!

earth is already filled of 75% water ... only 25% of land. animals were here first.

obviously they're more naturally nature because human ovepopulated, overbuilt, overruled, made too many laws then now complains about overpopulated menagerie ... very humanity really.

did you know that over 90% of tropical spieces are overcrowded in only 6% of rainforest on this plant? oh, it's because something deers or harp seals did.. :roll:

leave animals alone!! "deaf people" or "mccain people" or hunters who don't understand the nature all are the fools.

Wow! So I guess you don't believe in evolution and we came from evolving? If you did believe this you would believe that after evolving and growing these thumbs we got, we were put on top of the food chain! I mean it was either we got eaten or we ate/killed them!

Wow! So I guess you don't believe in evolution and we came from evolving? If you did believe this you would believe that after evolving and growing these thumbs we got, we were put on top of the food chain! I mean it was either we got eaten or we ate/killed them!

Without weapons, you are not at the top of the food chain. Try fighting a tiger barehanded and see who wins.

Even people get killed by dogs. I wouldn't be so quick to assume the top position of the food chain when a lot of people still get killed by animals.

did you know that over 90% of tropical spieces are overcrowded in only 6% of rainforest on this plant? oh, it's because something deers or harp seals did..

Yep, when they deforestated the rainforest and it becomes smaller and animals have no choice but forced to move to a smaller part of the rainforest which causes overcrowding. The people are basically nudging the animals into smaller space.

Without weapons, you are not at the top of the food chain. Try fighting a tiger barehanded and see who wins.

Even people get killed by dogs. I wouldn't be so quick to assume the top position of the food chain when a lot of people still get killed by animals.

hence we grew these thumbs to handle tools. That is what makes us better then land animals. Of course we got your monkeys! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back