Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deaf people are fool if they vote for McCain/Palin.
[yt]9DuG9yST8wA[/yt]

This made me very sad. I wish I did not see all the deaths.:(

why did i try to turn up volume? silly me.... I didn't know Obama's site has CC.... very cool!

btw - she's attractive

Well, don't forget that Prince Charles with his hunters in England killed foxes and stags ( deers ) for sport. And, no body didn't say anythin' about them. :cool:

Oh, that is just so sad and disgusting!!
By the way, that is why im not voting this year!! :squint:

Disgusting!

Typical, stupid fear-mongering....

Well, don't forget that Prince Charles with his hunters in England killed foxes and stags ( deers ) for sport. And, no body didn't say anythin' about them. :cool:

Oh yea, they did....do your homework.

It's animal control. We hunt coyotes all year long here in Texas cause we are trying to control the population due to rabies.

It's just a form of animal control and nothing more.

I've cleared out some deers in a high fence ranch, and since he is trying to build a ranch of big body and rack deers we needed to kill off the small wild bucks and does.

I think we ended up killing 600 deers that day.

I shot 25 of them myself.

Oh, yea, I voted for McCain.

ah..... the redneck..... <chuckle> but damn... deer meat is surely mighty tasty, huh? better than cow. I used to live in Virginia and my roomie was like you. He shared the game meat.

Careful there, if you vote for McCain-Palin, there will be a surge of rattlesnakes popping out of the toilets in millions of households across the country.

Not only that, they are secretly training vampire bats to fly into Obama supporters' houses and bite them giving them rabies.

Oh the madness!

Careful there, if you vote for McCain-Palin, there will be a surge of rattlesnakes popping out of the toilets in millions of households across the country.

Not only that, they are secretly training vampire bats to fly into Obama supporters' houses and bite them giving them rabies.

Oh the madness!

I knew it!!!!!

Oh the madness!

Old news. It has been discussed in WWII, only in that time the bats were to be strapped with incendiary devices and released over Germany. :lol:

ah..... the redneck..... <chuckle> but damn... deer meat is surely mighty tasty, huh? better than cow. I used to live in Virginia and my roomie was like you. He shared the game meat.

****Looks around****

You calling me a Redneck? LOL

I guess Rednecks can hold BSME also, but I guess since I like to hunt and fish, I want the game to be kept under control and not attack local towns.

I guess me shooting a coyote with a .50 caliber rifle makes me a killer, just because I think it is funnier to watch them go poof! Instead of hearing in the News of kids getting bitten by a coyote.

Oh, yea I like deer meat, but I just like to hunt.

True.

Maybe they are not meat eaters

Or realize hunting has been around for years.

Oh wait. Maybe the "Nikes" or leather we are wearing would offend someone.

Perhaps the meat my Hubby hunted for my family be turned down by politics.
People don't realize that certain states and certain people make use of what they hunt for.

You buy meat or leather shoes at a store you are just as Guilty. These are only the few. Their are alot of animal products out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back