Deaf party - all welcome!!!

ROTFLMBO :giggle:

Have a party game idea. . . Find the coin.

A party guest will be given a "coin" (not real). Everyone get's one guess at who it is. With each person who guesses, another clue is given about the person with the coin. Anyone interested in playing?

Here, you can use my silver dollar. Now don't lose it as its worth a lot more than a dollar...

Ok, where did it go? Crap! You weren't supposed to start already! Aw man!

Here, you can use my silver dollar. Now don't lose it as its worth a lot more than a dollar...

Ok, where did it go? Crap! You weren't supposed to start already! Aw man!

Want to try it again with that gold piece, Cheetah? :D

I can bring a board game or two, or is it not that kind of party?

Ohhhhhhh do you have clue? *searching the cabinet.* I wanna be Miss Scarlett!!!

I'm amazed that you have more games than me. You are one of only 3 people who I know that have more games than me. lol

I'm already out of the closet, can I come play too? ;)

Brings a bottle of Kahlua, a crockpot full of Swedish meatballs, some girl scout cookies, a pug named Storm and a big old sweet mutt named Cally.

I know I'm late, but I made some hot wings if anyone is still hungry. And a some cards for poker, if Clue isn't your thing.:cool2:

I know I'm late, but I made some hot wings if anyone is still hungry. And a some cards for poker, if Clue isn't your thing.:cool2:

I like both, but figure I'd lose poker because of the mad body-language reading skilz the deaf have.

Poker, hot wings, and beer. it's like perfect symmetry! :)

Wait, how do we keep the hot wings from sticking on all the cards?

Mmmmmmm hot wings... *digging in*

I'd play poker with you, but my face is really expressive so I pretty much suck at it. LOL

Anyone know how to play Euchre?

We'll just lick them off if that happens.

Dang, Cheetah - you throw a mean party! :D :party:

Thanks! I'm just hoping the owner of this Mansion doesn't come home from Europe any time soon. This place is awesome!

I was thinking of ordering some pizza deliveries. What does everyone one?

Thanks! I'm just hoping the owner of this Mansion doesn't come home from Europe any time soon. This place is awesome!

Get all meats!

<Sitting quietly off to the side, she waves a $20 and signs 'vegetable please' .... then, noticing the odd expression on Cheetah's face, she repeats herself during which time she realizes, crap!, she signed 'virgin' not 'vegetable'. "Ack, wrong, mean veggie, veggie pizza!">

<Sitting quietly off to the side, she waves a $20 and signs 'vegetable please' .... then, noticing the odd expression on Cheetah's face, she repeats herself during which time she realizes, crap!, she signed 'virgin' not 'vegetable'. "Ack, wrong, mean veggie, veggie pizza!">

<Cheetah quickly puts his clothes back on, takes the money, and walks out the door without saying a word>

Cheese and mushroom?? Mmmmmmmm.... :ty:

We're using the rich people's credit card, right?

Back