Deaf or Hearing

DeafAlwAyZRawKs

Reaction score
Would you rather to be Deaf or Hearing

im curious what your onipions are..

I know im :crazy: but i just thought of that....

I rather to be deaf cuz I don't have to deal with people backstabbin and blah ;)

for myself, I would rather to be deaf is because i don't have to hear anyone yelling or anything. Plus i hate to hear many ppl who likes to backstabs me or anything. But other way I wish I could be hearing because there are sometimes ppl around USA that would make fun of me that I could even get up and go to them and ask them, "what is ur damn problem??" u know.. but mostly I love to be deaf since I am very very proud of being DEAF :D

Deaf so I wont have to hear any noises, people yell or whatever.. it wont even hurt my ears at all :lol:

Really, this is a very hypothetical question. I do not know what it is like to be hearing, so normally, I would say that I would rather to be deaf, as it is the only thing I have ever known in my life. If I was born hearing, and was hearing all of my life, I would probably have said that I would rather be hearing, than to be deaf. There is no right or wrong answer for this question.

was born deaf will die deaf, God gave me this reason to be deaf and im VERY proud to be deaf! :)

I would like to be what I am already. No point to go the other way and learn it all over again. Life is too short.

Well, that's a tricky question for me...

If I was hearing all my life, then I'd say that I prefer to be hearing. If I was deaf all my life, then I'd say that I prefer to be deaf. It's hard to change your ways when you're the other way for your whole life.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
I rather to be deaf cuz I don't have to deal with people backstabbin and blah ;)

Even Deaf backstab deaf.. not only hearing. :) hehe
Your point is moot.

LOL

Really depends on if I was born hearing and knew what life was like being hearing, THEN I'd be able to decide on which I'd prefer to be. Since I was born Deaf...I'd say I'd prefer being deaf. ;)

kuifje75 said:
Really, this is a very hypothetical question. I do not know what it is like to be hearing, so normally, I would say that I would rather to be deaf, as it is the only thing I have ever known in my life. If I was born hearing, and was hearing all of my life, I would probably have said that I would rather be hearing, than to be deaf. There is no right or wrong answer for this question.

True, I second that.

Back